Eden Ivy for my daughter

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is sweet and feels very peaceful.

I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_u]Eden[/name_u] work well together

I typically like [name_u]Everly[/name_u] more than [name_u]Eden[/name_u], but [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is super lovely! And you can always use [name_u]Everly[/name_u] next time!

I really love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! It’s so fresh and modern sounding whilst being rich in history and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is simply gorgeous!

I know a little [name_u]Eden[/name_u] who is the sweetest wee thing and it makes me love the name all the more.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] are both beautiful names.

I absolutely love both, but I think my vote goes to [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u], purely because I prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for a boy.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] wins for me. :blue_heart:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] gives me very green, leafy vibes! I do really like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and prefer it to Everly; however IMO [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] would also work as a combo if you wanted to use both.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] > [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] gets my vote

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! As a [name_u]Christian[/name_u] I especially love the religious significance of it, and if that appeals to you as well, you might really love this song as an association to it; it sort of encapsulates everything I love about [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and made me want to use her myself! I had [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] on my list years ago, but after realizing I can’t see me with a [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], I haven’t found a home for her since. I don’t love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] Ivy–I personally like something a little more flowy and less wordy with [name_u]Eden[/name_u], which most see as a place name, I guess? Then again, I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], and Joy’s another word name haha. Something like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], or [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] seem perfect to me?

I do love [name_u]Everly[/name_u], and [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is sweet, but I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] works so much nicer with Elliot; [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is such a lovely pairing! I know of a family with an Ed.mund, Emm@, and Ed.en, and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] feel a bit like that–I love them together!

Congratulations! I prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :slight_smile:

So I prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] to [name_u]Everly[/name_u] but I prefer the flow of [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. Both are gorgeous names. I personally think that [name_u]Everly[/name_u] goes better with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] so my vote goes to [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]!

I love them both! But since you’ve loved [name_u]Everly[/name_u] for so long, I wonder if you’d regret not using it? [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is gorgeous if you do decide to use it over [name_u]Everly[/name_u]!

LOVE [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] go so nicely together.
I do quite like [name_u]Everly[/name_u], I just much prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] over [name_u]Everly[/name_u]. I’m also not as in love with the combo [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] as I am with [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], even though it gives a similar vibe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

However, with that said, I do think if you have loved [name_u]Everly[/name_u] for so long and it is still in your top two, I would still strongly consider using it. Would you regret not using it?

I do prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] over [name_u]Everly[/name_u], especially as there is are YouTubers who’s daughter is [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] and it always reminds me of her.

However, make sure [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a name you will love forever. [name_u]Will[/name_u] you ever regret not calling her [name_u]Everly[/name_u] seeing as you have liked the name for so long? I would definitely consider using it still!