Eden or Etta

Which name sounds better with sisters [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]? These are my top 2 girl names. Unfortunately, we already have friends with these names for their kids, so we are also considering other options ([name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and maybe [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f])

[name_f]Etta[/name_f]. Much more classic.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] fit fantastically as well.

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], or even [name_f]Etta[/name_f]-[name_f]Ettie[/name_f] would be a cute nick. Also, do you like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]?

AshleyJuliette- I do love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! I was considering that name, but it was too close to [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]/[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. I think I’d screw their names up if I did that ;). Same with the name [name_f]Vera[/name_f]- I love love love it, but it’s too close to [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Thank you!

I prefer [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I love from your list:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

I prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and i think it goes with your daughters name . I like [name_f]Etta[/name_f] only as a nn for names such as [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] , [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] , [name_f]Isabetta[/name_f] etc .

From your list i also love :

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] ( favorite of mine , just perfect imo )
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

[name_f]Etta[/name_f].

[name_f]Adore[/name_f] the jazzy, classic feel of this name.

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] or [name_f]Gemma[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Etta[/name_f] to [name_u]Eden[/name_u], and also like [name_f]Willa[/name_f] with your other names.

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for you!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u]. :slight_smile: