EdgeOfTheMeadow does Aesthetics!

Here you are:

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], sorry for the wait! I chose [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] because I see it as very bright blue and yellow so the imagery came easily, and [name_u]Arya[/name_u] [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] because I really like the name! I hope you like how these turned out:

~
1 Like

Here is your first…

1 Like

I can’t decide which full name for [name_u]Nat[/name_u] I like best, and have the following combos:
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Mirin[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]

I know this is a huge ask but if you have the time, could you do all 3? Otherwise, I’d love to see your vision for whichever is your favorite! Thank you so so much!!

1 Like

And here is your other. I hope you like them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have done [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] :kissing_heart:

~
1 Like

Here is [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Silvie[/name_f].

Also, I was looking over the [name_u]Kit[/name_u] Lysanders I made and this one looked good to me today, so I thought I’d upload this version of him for you too:
1 Like

Here’s your 4th. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them!

1 Like

This was fun! Because of the three [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] variants, I went much more with my synaesthesia for colour and vibes than name meaning. [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] has the lightest colouring and softest vibes. Natasha’s colours are brown and cream; [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is mostly yellow:

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_u]Mirin[/name_u] is sharper and darker - [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is nut brown and gold; [name_u]Mirin[/name_u] is black and chocolate brown:

Finally, [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] is a very darkly coloured name with night sky vibes. The flower I’d put her with is a [name_u]Night[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] petunia. That was the inspiration for introducing the deep purple. She’s richly velvetine. (Natalia is deep blue and sparkly, [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] is black with a white flash.)