Edison

What do you think of the name [name_m]Edison[/name_m]?

It’s cute. [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] would be a cute nickname. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edison[/name_m] is who I think of and that’s not a bad association.

One of the only -son (and surname) names I can tolerate/like. Although that might have a lot to do with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edison[/name_m].

I am the same way - typically not a fan of “-son” names… but there is something about [name_m]Edison[/name_m] that I really like!

I know one, with a brother [name_m]Solomon[/name_m].

It looks a bit incomplete to me but [name_m]Eddison[/name_m] also looks weird.

I do know an [name_m]Edison[/name_m] (he’s Ugandan). Not really my thing; I prefer [name_u]Addison[/name_u] especially for a boy.

I think it sounds great! Go with it!

[name_m]Edison[/name_m] is the only [name_m]Ed[/name_m]- name that I care for. It’s quite handsome!

[name_m]Edison[/name_m] could grow on me. I love [name_u]Addison[/name_u]. Other son names I like are; [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Carson[/name_u], [name_m]Jason[/name_m], [name_m]Pierson[/name_m], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], and [name_u]Hudson[/name_u].

I love [name_m]Edison[/name_m]! It is similar to the popular -son names but has more history.

I am not a fan of -son names in general, though [name_m]Edison[/name_m] is pretty cool. I like the [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edison[/name_m] association and possible nicknames [name_m]Ed[/name_m], [name_m]Eddy[/name_m], [name_m]Ned[/name_m] or [name_m]Ted[/name_m].

I’m the same way - I think I like it because it is familiar, but not overused and it would be distinctive. And I love the nicknames as well!