Edited for privacy

edited for privacy - TY!

I think putting [name_f]Wren[/name_f] there should be fine, as long as the last name doesn’t start with a “n” sound.

Penel0pe [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] K1t is my favorite of the three combos.

1 Like

Thank you!! And for being so sweet to code it back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It might be slightly rhyme-y, but I don’t think it’s too much. Full names aren’t used very often anyway, so I’d go with your first choice! I actually love how the alliteration adds to the playful feel while still incorporating an honor name.

1 Like

I think it sounds fine: it’s a fun, playful, second middle and there’s a sound in between W.ren and ****lin which breaks it up.

1 Like

But [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is so much fun to say! [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is one of the best combos I’ve seen in a while for sure! I think it sounds just fine with all the surname options I can come up in my head, and wouldn’t she go by [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] -lin on a day to day basis anyway?

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a problem at all

1 Like

…….

i actually think it sounds quite charming !! at least in my accent (en and in have quite distinct vowel sounds which i know isn’t the case for everyone), rūby wrēn —lin has quite a fun, flowy cadence, and it doesn’t sound too rhymey. (i supplied a medium-common surname that fits the —lin pattern when i said it aloud and it worked ?? i obv can’t know for sure if its different with your real surname but i don’t think it could be that much so). while i love love kit, i actually find rūby kīt a little harder to say as part of the full combo, just because the t of kit makes for quite an abrupt stop after two flowier names !! i’d go for wren - i think you’ve made such a gorgeous combo <3

I don’t think it is a problem either. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name choices! A middle name isn’t used all the time!

I think it’s cute! With [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] in the middle, you don’t notice Pen/Wren much, and I feel like -lin is very different from [name_f]Wren[/name_f] in terms of end sounds.

………

……….

Gotcha. [name_f]Lin[/name_f] and [name_m]Ren[/name_m] don’t really seem to rhyme at all to me!

I really love the sound of PRW_ all together and I don’t think it’s noticeably/overly rhymey. I think PRK_ sounds beautiful as well, but the flow of Ru6y Wr3n together is particularly pretty.

No, it’s fine