Effects on Veronica

[name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] is playing a [name]Veronica[/name] in an upcoming movie.

[name]Do[/name] you think it’ll rise like [name]Miley[/name], or might it sink as [name]Hannah[/name]?

My guess is that it’ll rise…even though I think the parents who would consider [name]Veronica[/name] would be more like the parents who would consider [name]Hannah[/name]…because it’s pretty appropriate for current trends, and hopefully this character won’t be as ubiquitous and irritating as Miss [name]Montana[/name].

the movie is actually already out. And although her given name is [name]Veronica[/name], everyone calls her “[name]Ronnie[/name]”. So i guess since it follows the boy names for girls trend it could rise, but i think that [name]Veronica[/name]'s time has passed. Give it a few more decades and it might come back!

I think that [name]Veronica[/name] appears in pop culture periodically. For example The Heathers in the 1980s and [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Mars[/name] more recently. I think a few people will use it and it might rise somewhat but it isn’t really “cute” enough to make the girl’s top 20.

I love [name]Veronica[/name] nn [name]Vera[/name], but I think parents would be more cautious about actually using it.

There was a show called [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Mars[/name] a few years ago. That [name]Veronica[/name] was the sassiest character on tv. I really liked the name because of [name]Kristen[/name] [name]Bell[/name]. Great, [name]Miley[/name]'s going to ruin the name for me.

Ick. I hope [name]Veronica[/name] doesn’t get overused. She is one of my favorites.

Apparently all of the v names are up and coming: [name]Veronica[/name], [name]Vivianne[/name], [name]Vera[/name] etc. [name]Don[/name]'t fret - names reflect the time a child was born as well, and that in itself is special.