[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] - sweet, sleek and elegant
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - pretty, grand and lovely
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] - snappy, gentle and sweet
Lucelia - never heard it before but I really like it - lovely meaning and sound
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - love the sounds and feel of this
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - cutesy but mature
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]-love how it’s so bold but has usable nicknames
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - love the literary vibe and the sounds
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - again, the literary vibes and sounds are great but the meaning is amazing
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - lively and funky
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - short and versatile
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f] - never heard it but I can see it growing on me - I like it
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] -strong and stunning
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - simple but bouncy and sweet
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - lovely - elegant and angelic
*[name_f]Helen[/name_f]/[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - I like both, classic, serious and quiet yet strong and interesting
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] - sunny and pretty
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - the flow is just lovely and melodic
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I like the literary feel
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - beautiful meaning and sound
*[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]/[name_f]Orianne[/name_f] - I enjoy the meaning and sounds
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] - lovely - vintage and sweet
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]- light and distinctive but easy to say

I like a lot of the others too, but the ones I’d probably lose are:
[name_f]Aracelia[/name_f]
[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m]
Rahab
Silena
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f]
*[name_f]Donita[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f]
Owl (as a first)
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] ([name_f]Queen[/name_f])
[name_f]Shoshannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
Rhaena/[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f]

Of your combos, I really like:
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Pippi[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Silena Owl
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] Rahab
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (though [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] would be cute here too)

Thank you so much @lovemysweeties and grey blue, you’ve both given me things to chew on.

I’m going to apologize in advance if I’m a little brutal - everyone has different tastes, and that’s okay.

[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]” / [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]” - I like both of these names, but I prefer [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] because the pronunciation and spelling is more clear. Additionally, I’m pretty sure [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] is a character in a [name_m]Mario[/name_m] Bros video game? Not completely sure. They are both lovely names, but it might be a good idea to pick your favorite because of their similarity.
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - It’s a pretty name, but it’s a lot more popular than most of your other choices and it’s similar to lots of other popular names because of the [name_f]El[/name_f]- beginning and -ana ending. I’d remove it.
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] “Haddie” - A criticism of this name I’ve heard is that it sounds a little too much like “head-ass-uh.” I’d take it off. Maybe you’d like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] “[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]?”
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]” - More popular than a lot of names on this list but I like it.
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] “[name_f]Lena[/name_f]” - One of my favorites on your list.
[name_u]Damaris[/name_u] “[name_f]Mara[/name_f]” - Not my favorite name personally but the only generic drawback I see is people having issues with spelling and pronunciation.
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] - I like it. Keep.
[name_f]Aracelia[/name_f] / Lucelia - I’d take both these off. You’d call her [name_f]Celia[/name_f] anyway, which is more straightforward and in my opinion prettier. Both of these feel a bit extra, and there would be issues with spelling and pronunciation.
[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m] - Not a fan. I don’t know the origins, but it looks made up to me.
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - Maybe as a middle? Lots of people will have no idea how to pronounce or spell this beautiful name, sadly. The meaning also puts me off a little bit.
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - Pretty, but has a different feel than most of your list. Be prepared for misspellings. An in between name.
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] - I like this name. Keep.
Rahab - Not a fan of the meaning, is completely different from the rest of your list, and I’m not completely sure how to pronounce it. I’d probably take it off unless it has cultural significance to you.
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - It isn’t terrible, just not my style, and a lot of people won’t know how to spell it.
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] / Silena - I think picking one is the best idea. Prepare for misspellings with Silena.
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f] - Not a fan.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - Maybe as a middle, I’m not a fan of this as a first.
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] - I like it, but be prepared for misspelling and mispronunciation.
[name_f]Nita[/name_f] / [name_f]Donita[/name_f] - Not a fan of either, but if you decide to keep them, pick one.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - More mainstream than most of your options, but I like it.
Evolet - Not completely sure how to pronounce this, and I’m not a fan of the way it looks. I like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is far more attractive.
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] - Not a fan, feels dated.
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - Feels too out there for a first name.
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f] - Feels to out there and whimsical for a first name.
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] - Maybe as a middle, feels a little clunky and there will be lots of misspellings and pronunciations.
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] - [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is prettier. I’d remove it.
Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] - Not a fan. No one will know how to spell it, and [name_f]IMO[/name_f] it doesn’t look attractive or sound very nice despite the beautiful meaning.
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] - Not a fan as a first name, feels too vampiric.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - Keep it.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - Feels a little too overused, but its still pretty.
Owl - I extremely dislike this. It doesn’t sound like a name and just isn’t usable.
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f] - It’s interesting, but a little too out there for a first.
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - Used to be on my own list, I still have a soft spot for it.
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] - Looks like a tongue-twister, not exactly my favorite.
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]/[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Helena[/name_f], but both are good options.
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]/[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Roxana[/name_f], but they’re both good options.
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - Pretty, but way more popular than most of your choices.
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] / [name_f]Shoshannah[/name_f] - I think this is another set of names where you need to pick one, and I think that one should be [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. [name_f]Shoshannah[/name_f] is kind of a lot and a bit of a tongue-twister.
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] - Not the same style as anything else, but I can appreciate a good, solid classic.
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - On my list too! One of my favorites.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] - I like this name a lot.
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]/Jeannett - Not a fan of either, but if you’re going to use Jeannett as a first I’d recommend spelling it [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f], which is more straightforward and more common.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]/[name_f]Jayne[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but not [name_f]Jayne[/name_f].
[name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_u]Truth[/name_u] - Both feel a little pretentious, and one of the Kardashians named her daughter [name_u]True[/name_u]. Maybe as a middle.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - I like it but be careful with how you pronounce it so the first part doesn’t sound like “oral.”
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]/[name_f]Orianne[/name_f] - [name_f]Oriana[/name_f] is pretty ([name_f]Orianne[/name_f] isn’t my favorite) but it will be mixed up with [name_f]Ariana[/name_f].
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] - I like it, more popular than most of your other names.
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_f]Philomela[/name_f] - Not a fan, feels a little pretentious and most will not know how to spell or pronounce it.
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - I like it.
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - I like it, but people will misspell and mispronounce it.
[name_f]Calista[/name_f] - I like it, but prefer the [name_f]Callista[/name_f] spelling.
Rhaena/[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f] - The [name_f]Reyna[/name_f] spelling is by far my favorite. [name_f]Raina[/name_f] is okay. Rhaena doesn’t look very attractive to my eye, and no one will know how to spell it for sure. No matter what spelling you go with, people will always be a little unsure of how to spell it, but I doubt any would guess it’s Rhaena.

In summary:

The names I would definitely keep: [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], [name_f]Selene[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Atarah[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Roxana[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Oriana[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Reyna[/name_f]

I would get rid of: [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f], [name_f]Aracelia[/name_f] / Lucelia, [name_m]Kelyn[/name_m], Rahab, [name_f]Jacinda[/name_f], [name_f]Nita[/name_f] / [name_f]Donita[/name_f], Evolet, [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f], Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f], [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f], Owl, [name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f], [name_u]Jean[/name_u]/Jeannett, [name_f]Jayne[/name_f], [name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_u]Truth[/name_u], [name_f]Philomela[/name_f], Rhaena

Edited for Privacy

I adore (these are such beautiful, strong, interesting and not over-used names):
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

I really like a lot (beautiful, interesting):
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
Evolet
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f]

I would cross off these because they just don’t appeal to me - mostly because too frilly for my taste I guess (frilliness can make names seem bland to me), and others there’s a better alternative - eg [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] much better than [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] or Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]:
[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
Lucelia
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Donita[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhianne[/name_f]
Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
Silena
Owl
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Orianne[/name_f]/[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]

Some combos I like:

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Nita[/name_f] [name_m]Kelyn[/name_m]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] Evolet Ygraine
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]Kelyn[/name_m]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] Ygraine

Edited for Privacy

Apologies if I was too harsh, I just tried to be honest, but of course everyone’s style and preferences are different.

I’d keep:
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]: the meaning/association with Evangelists is what holds me back from this name, but I love it otherwise
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]: again, the religious association holds me back, but otherwise love
[name_u]Damaris[/name_u]: such a beautiful & strong sounding name
[name_f]Selene[/name_f]: prefer [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f], but [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is nice too
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]: cute!
[name_f]Nita[/name_f]: love honor names
[name_f]Donita[/name_f]: ditto, though [name_f]Nita[/name_f] is cuter
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]: pretty
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]: beautiful
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f]: never seen this before, but really intriguing
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]: nice but I like [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] more than [name_f]Peggy[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]: love this
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]: beautiful & reminds me of Wonder Woman
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]/Jeannett: honor names :slight_smile: I prefer [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]/[name_f]Jayne[/name_f]: cute & classic. I prefer [name_f]Jayne[/name_f] because I knew the most amazing woman who spelled her name [name_f]Jayne[/name_f].
[name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_u]Truth[/name_u]: I’d probably keep this as a middle, but love the sounds and meanings
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]: used to be one of my least favorite names because I find it difficult to say, but it’s really grown on me
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f]: gorgeous

I’d get rid of:
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]: too clunky for my tastes
[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]: don’t like that the pronunciation is not clear. [name_f]Roz[/name_f] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] or line or leen?
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]: just has never appealed to me
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f]: Haddie is cute but [name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] is a bit much
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]: reminds me of celiac disease
[name_f]Aracelia[/name_f]: too frilly for me
Lucelia: frilly
[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m]: just doesn’t appeal
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]: too much for me
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]: not bad, just not for me
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]: I find this really clunky
Rahab: not for me
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]: frilly
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]: too much
Silena: looks like silence
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]: not my taste
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: too much, though it’s growing on me
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]: feels clunky
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f]: not for me
Evolet: just doesn’t flow
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]: not for me
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]: sounds like euphemism
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]: bad association
[name_f]Rhianne[/name_f]: doesn’t flow
Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f]: not a fan
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f]: sounds like the bad witch in a story, sorry. [name_u]Love[/name_u] Roo though.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]: fine, just not for me
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]: too cutesy, strong association with [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
Owl: I like a lot of other word names, but not a huge fan of this. I could see it growing on me though
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f]: reminds me of assault
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]: too frilly
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f]: looks like Vaseline
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]/[name_f]Helena[/name_f]: outdated to me
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]/[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]: kind of trashy (I think these are just personal associations though)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]: I find this very difficult to say
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]: middle-aged sounding
[name_f]Shoshannah[/name_f]: doesn’t flow when I say it
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]/[name_f]Orianne[/name_f]: too much
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]: frilly
[name_f]Philomela[/name_f]: clunky
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]: too cutesy
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]: pronunciation is clunky
Rhaena/[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f]: bad association

Of your combos, I think [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Silena Owl goes beautifully together.

My favorites / the ones I’d keep:

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] - this is such an underused name.
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] - this is on our list too if we ever have a girl, but I slightly prefer [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f].
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] - I like this better than [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - one of my best friends just had a daughter names [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]. I love the meaning.
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

I’d get rid of:

[name_u]Damaris[/name_u] - very clunky, not in a good way.
[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m]
Rahab - too close to rehab
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] - love the meaning, but not the way it sounds or looks.
Silena
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] - sounds very unpleasant
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] / [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]
Rhaena/[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f]

My Top 15:

[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]

Oh man, I was trying to do a Top 10 list but I just love this list so much! I can absolutely see myself using these names :smiley:

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]

YES:
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] - Underused vintage gem. I love most [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- names.
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - I love the meaning and the sound of this name. And [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is so cute!
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] - [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is sweet and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is luscious without being too frilly.
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] - Underused! I love the meaning of [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and its tailored look.
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] - Great meaning, love the idea of nickname [name_f]Tati[/name_f]. Unusual but recognizable.
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - One of the only “bel” names I like. She seems more down-to-earth than the others.
Silena - I prefer [name_f]Selina[/name_f], but Silena is also lovely.
[name_f]Nita[/name_f] - I like the snappy sound of this one, and I like that its unusual but easy to say.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - Tailored with great imagery.
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - Such an evocative name!
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - One of my favorites for you! A legendary goddess name, distinctive but familiar, long without being frilly.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. Zippy sound, moon association, literary references.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - Romantic without being too girly. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the “t” sound at the end.
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]/[name_f]Helena[/name_f] - Pretty and vintage and ready for revival.
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] - One of my favorites, and I can’t believe it’s so low on the charts.

MAYBE:
[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] - I like most [name_f]Rose[/name_f] variants.
[name_u]Damaris[/name_u] - Pronunciation is an issue, but this is still a strong name.
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - It’s a lot of name, but I like the character and nicknames possibilities.
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - See [name_f]Persephone[/name_f].
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Selena[/name_f]/[name_f]Selina[/name_f]/Silena.
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - [name_m]Just[/name_m] not a personal favorite, but lots of nice nickname possibilities.
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], but I think I prefer it for a boy.
Evolet - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] sound, but does seem a bit made up.
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] - Would probably confuse some people, but it’s a beautiful name.
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f] - Unusual spelling, but lovely legend and interesting sound.
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - Too frilly for me.
[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]/[name_f]Roxana[/name_f] - A bit dated, though [name_f]Roxy[/name_f] is cute.
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - I’m just kind of over this one. [name_f]Aura[/name_f] is sweet, though.
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nn [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], not so much [name_f]Peggy[/name_f].
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - Fine, just not a personal favorite.
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] - Would be a nice middle.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]/[name_f]Jayne[/name_f] - Much prefer [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. A sweet and simple name.
[name_u]True[/name_u]/[name_u]Truth[/name_u] - I really like [name_u]True[/name_u]! [name_u]Truth[/name_u], not as much.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - A little frilly for me.
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]/[name_f]Orianne[/name_f] - Not sure about pronunciation with this one, and I don’t love the “Or” sound.
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] - I’m very over the “bella” names.
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - See [name_f]Persephone[/name_f].
[name_f]Calista[/name_f] - A fun name, but not a personal favorite.

NO:
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - I am just sick of Ellies.
[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] - Pronunciation and spelling difficulties.
[name_f]Aracelia[/name_f] - Too frilly for me.
Lucelia - Seems sort of made up? I prefer [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] or [name_f]Celia[/name_f].
[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m] - Difficult spelling.
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] - Too frilly for me, though [name_f]Thea[/name_f] on its own is fine.
Rahab - I don’t find the sound appealing.
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f] - Is the J pronounced like a j or an h? Not a favorite.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - I wouldn’t give my daughter a name with such a strong tie to a tragic character like this.
[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] - Sort of sounds like a video game or a sword.
[name_f]Donita[/name_f] - Not an appealing sound.
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f] - I like the sound of this, but for a fantasy character, not a real child.
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] - Too much like euphemism.
[name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] - Much prefer [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f].
Rhae-[name_f]Anne[/name_f] - Too kr8tyve looking for me.
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f] - Reminds me of the stepsister in [name_f]Cinderella[/name_f], and Cruella de [name_m]Ville[/name_m] and other villains.
Owl - I would like this a lot as a middle name.
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] - I really love the story of [name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] the Brave, so I want to like this one, but it’s too similar to vaseline.
[name_f]Shoshannah[/name_f] - [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is easier and prettier.
[name_u]Jean[/name_u]/Jeannett - [name_m]Just[/name_m] sort of boring, but would be a good middle name.
[name_f]Philomela[/name_f] - Too frilly for me.
[name_f]Belle[/name_f] - I don’t like the idea of naming my daughter “Beauty.” It feels overwhelmingly literal.
Rhaena/[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]/[name_f]Raina[/name_f] - [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my favorite sound. Kind of trendy.

Thank you everyone who has replied so far! Your thoughts and opinions have been so helpful!

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] are absolutely beautiful! I prefer the spelling [name_f]Elliana[/name_f], though…

[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] - I like the nickname [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but I think that there are prettier [name_f]Rose[/name_f] variants! I feel like it’s a bit clunky and too vintage, but it’s still pretty.

[name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] - I like this [name_f]Rose[/name_f] variant a lot more! Sweet, light and clear. I also like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] - flows beautifully, though I think [name_f]Elliana[/name_f] is a prettier spelling.

[name_f]Hadassah[/name_f] - it’s pretty, but not my style.

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - I think nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is cute, sweet and wearable, but [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is a bit too frilly for my taste. However, I like its elegance and femininity.

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] - [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is an amazing nickname! I’m not a fan of [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] though, I think it’s a bit too outdated.

[name_u]Damaris[/name_u] - I had never heard of this before! Very unique, and my first impression is a good one - [name_f]Mara[/name_f] is adorable.

[name_f]Celia[/name_f] - lovely; elegant, feminine, sweet and a stunning flow.

[name_f]Aracelia[/name_f] - can’t say I’m a fan, I think [name_f]Celia[/name_f] by itself is much more beautiful.

Lucelia - this is prettier, though I do still prefer just [name_f]Celia[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f] come to mind.

[name_m]Kelyn[/name_m] - never heard of this either, I love it! Bit spunky, I like that.

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] - I ALWAYS pronounce this wrong but I still love it either way. Could be tough to pull off, but I think it’s so stunning.

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] - I think the sound of [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is lovely, but I much prefer [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] in appearance.

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] - not a fan. Bit outdated and clunky for me.

Rahab - I mean no offence whatsoever, but I do have to admit that the first thought that popped into my head was “rehab.”

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] - I don’t know why I can’t get on board with this name, I think it’s really pretty, though it can be a little harsh. [name_f]Tati[/name_f] is cute.

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - elegant and vintage! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_f]Gwen[/name_f].

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] - [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is beautiful! Sounds sleek and exciting.

Silena - I like [name_f]Selene[/name_f] a little more, but this is still stunning! Elegant and sleek.

[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f] - Hmm… I hear [name_f]Jacinta[/name_f] I think - I honestly did think it was [name_f]Jacinta[/name_f] misspelled. It’s the first time I’m seeing this though, so it could be a name that grows on me!

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - I know lots of people don’t like this name because of the meaning but I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it! Flows beautifully.

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - vintage and feminine without being overly frilly or outdated. Another one of my loves.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - very modern and exciting! I like nn [name_f]Indie[/name_f].

[name_f]Atarah[/name_f] - sounds so regal and powerful, yet the ending still so soft somehow. Beautiful.

*[name_f]Nita[/name_f] - sounds a bit nicknamey to me

*[name_f]Donita[/name_f] - not a fan, I’m sorry!