Eileithyia Renames You

Shamelessly copying [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] here… :sweat_smile:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] leave a comment and I’ll rename you to something I think suits you! :white_heart: It would be helpful if we haven’t spoken much if you could comment a little bit about yourself – maybe just a hobby, favorite color, anything you like!

– [name_f]Thea[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ooh, would you please rename me?

A little about me, because we haven't really talked much:

I love reading, writing, and playing basketball. I have reddish-brown hair that leans more towards brown, green eyes, and sing in my choir. I love all shades of blue and green!

Thank you so much for doing this!

1 Like

Thanks for doing this!

Also a snippet about me
  • I play piano, and used to play violin, viola, and cello
  • Like to sing
  • Swims competitively
  • Loves math and science, and philosophy
  • Black hair and fair skin
  • Loves blue
  • ENTP
1 Like

I’d love to see what you would rename me! <3

1 Like

@Ellory,

I would name you [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] or [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] Adairis.

[name_u]Carmen[/name_u] is of Italian origin and means “song, truthful, poetry” and [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] is an [name_f]English[/name_f] name that quite literally means “bluebell”, like the flower!

I think [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] suits you because [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] feels so airy and light, and the meaning correlates well with your singing that you enjoy. Although it’s a flower name, bluebell also feels slightly literary, so that reminded me of your writing and reading. You also love blues and greens, so that felt perfect.

[name_f]Emilie[/name_f] is of [name_u]French[/name_u] origin and means “to strive or excel” and Adairis is of Scottish origin and means “by the oak tree”. You strike me as someone with big goals and aspirations, so [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] felt perfect for you. Your reddish/brown hair and green eyes remind me of nature, so a nature-themed middle name seemed really fitting.

1 Like

They’re perfect! Thank you so very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Me

Summary

I am 5’2, enjoy playing softball, have short-ish brown hair, blue eyes, play piano, enjoy names obviously :joy:, enjoy alternative-type music, and also I enjoy photography!

1 Like

This is so cool! I’d love it if you could do me!

a little bit about me

Hi! I’m Annabel/Annie! I have brown hair and brown eyes. I love writing, reading, training my dog, and cooking! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite color is very pale turquoise, and play tennis. I’m an older sibling.

1 Like

I’d love one! Here’s a little bit of fun facts down here just in case

[name_m]Little[/name_m] bit about me 🖤

I love watching movies, my favorite genres are action and sci-fi, I especially love [name_u]Marvel[/name_u] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars. I love to read books, mostly sci-fi/fantasy and mysteries. I also love all types of mythology but especially Greek. I love rock/alt. and some rap music. I have tan olive toned skin, curly, short, nearly black hair and dark eyes and freckles. I’m about 5’3. I’m Puerto Rican and from Texas. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite colors are emerald green, black and gold. I’m the oldest of 3, I have two younger sisters.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is ok. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@Vulpix

Picking a name for you was so hard because there are so many that would be perfect for you.

Some of the names I was deciding between but didn’t end up choosing were Aria, Melody, Wren, Amiyah, Minerva, Saffi, Sonia, Hyacinth, and Tirta!

However, I think I’ll go with Melodia Ren or Layla Nimue

Melodia is of Greek origin and means “music, song”. You’re such a musical person, with your singing and all your instruments, I just couldn’t resist picking a musical-themed name for you. Ren is of Japanese origin and means “water lily”. You swim competitively, so Ren is a really sweet and subtle way to honor that.

Layla is of Arabic origin and means “night”. I’m not sure what it is, but Layla feels like such an elegant name, suitable for someone academic. Your dark hair and fair skin also mean that a name meaning “night” fits you really well visually. Nimue is of Welsh origin and means “Lady of the Lake”. You really are the lady of the lake!

@gracegillian,

How easy is it to name someone so similar to me!

For you, I’ve picked Aviva Faye or Ellie Amora.

Aviva is of Hebrew origin and means “springlike”. You radiate the same vibes as spring - your positive outlook, your peace, and your joy. Aviva felt perfect! I was pretty proud of myself for picking out Faye for you, for multiple reasons. Although you live in Australia, you were born in England - so I thought Faye would be perfect. Faye is of English origin, and means “fairy”! Your new name literally means springlike fairy!

I chose Ellie because I think it goes so well with your twin sister’s name. If you prefer, Eleanor or Eleanora would also be perfect. Ellie is also of English origin which makes it a great nod to your heritage, and it means “bright shining one”. Amora is of French & Spanish origin and means “love”. Amora I don’t have so much of an explanation for except that I think you suit a name with such a happy meaning.

2 Likes

this is so fun!! i would love a name!

a bit about me

I have dark brownish hair with hints of red and dark brown eyes. I also have tanned skin and am 5ft 5. I love reading, playing tennis, swimming and bushwalking. I like [name_u]Indie[/name_u] music and I’m too indecisive to have a favourite colour

1 Like

i would love to see what you come up with! i think you know me pretty well haha :yellow_heart:

also: this is such a sweet idea!! you always put so much thought and effort into all of your threads and it certainly does not go unnoticed :cherry_blossom::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Ooo fun!! I’ve loved having people rename me since I was little :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Some details about me that I think you already know, but in case you don’t..

5’6ish, light brown hair, blue/green/grey eyes, pale skin, overly emotional, shy, love personality theories, love cats, love aesthetics (but not usually the actual activities that are included in aesthetics), don’t have a favourite colour, but if forced to pick, I guess I’d go with light purple, music taste is all over the place, but my favourite songs all kind of take over your body and put you somewhere else (does that count as a genre? :joy:)

1 Like

Can you rename me too please?

Summary

Dark brown/black hair, sometimes with blurry-looking eyes (but it’s mostly due to my eye structure than what I was actually feeling). I have a rather serious (proper?) looking face? Maybe it’s the subconscious tough-girl-front that I tried to put up due to past, less fortunate situations. But in the inside I’m just a huge softie who loves fairytales and stories.

1 Like

These seem like a lotta fun! Thanks in advance Thea!

abt me

hello! i’m a big fan of books and writing, and my favorite colors are earthy/olive greens and a bit of mustard yellow! in my free time i love learning via documentaries and nature programs on national geographic channel! my favorite music is rock, but specifically classic rock! i’m a big history nerd and my dream careers are a historical archivist and historian! hope that’s enough! (:

1 Like

Aw this is so fun! Thank you Thea!

Added info in case it helps :D

Love nature, animals and plants!
Play quite a few instruments and wish I was good at singing
Like writing poetry and doing photography
Hoping to do something related to nature and community building as a career, maybe landscape architecture or sustainable architecture, or environmental engineering
I have dark brown hair and blue eyes
I like reading historical fiction, ya realistic fiction and fantasy books
My favorite color is light blue

1 Like

Ooh, hit me! not literally, I’m fragile

About me :)

I’m 21, about 5’4, dark blonde hair and blue-grey eyes, and I don’t tan but get a lot of freckles on my body in the summer. I love writing and I’m going to try to create a career out of it. I love YA, fantasy, adventure, and badass female characters, so that’s what I write and what I try to embody. I love Disney movies, animated kids’ TV shows, and sometimes reality TV. I’m a psychology major but I’ve kinda become a creative writing/English major for this last semester with the classes I’m taking haha. I love traveling, hanging out with friends, and both together is awesome too!

1 Like

!! Both names are so beautiful, thankyou very very much :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m always blown away by the thoughtfulness and care you put into your threads, you’re truly incredible!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’d love to know what you’d rename me!

Summary

brown hair and eyes, the colour blue can make me cry, jack of all trades master of none - to my dismay, spends way too much time thinking about everything since forever, would love to look out of my window and see mountains or the mediterranean sea rather than the neighbours’ flat

@kidpix21

[name_f]Mary[/name_f], your name is already so beautiful and I think it suits you so well.

I chose Sunila [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f] or [name_f]Romee[/name_f] Hazel!

Sunila is of Hindu origin and means “very blue”. It also feels like a very sunny name which definitely suits you (Perhaps that’s just your profile picture…!) [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f] is of Latin origin and has one of my all-time favorite meanings. It’s hauntingly beautiful, meaning “song for unaccompanied voices”. Given the nature of piano music, I thought this was well-suited.

[name_f]Romee[/name_f] is of [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] origin and means ‘Rosemary’. I was quite proud of myself for this one because it combines your name, [name_f]Mary[/name_f], with a nature name that fits you. Also, I noticed [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is actually on your UC, so there’s another connection! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] balances [name_f]Romee[/name_f] out perfectly, and I think suits your looks perfectly. When I picture a [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], I definitely imagine the description you gave of yourself.

@littlegoat12

Your names are [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Channing[/name_u] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] Adelphie

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] is of Greek origin and means “wise”. Very suitable for someone who loves writing and reading. [name_u]Channing[/name_u] is of Irish origin and means “wolf cub”. Perhaps it’s just me, but I see dogs as baby wolves, even though they technically aren’t… You seem to have a great relationship with your dog, and this name is a sweet way to honor that relationship.

Much like [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is also of Greek origin and means wisdom. I don’t think I need to explain that too much! Adelphie is a very unique name of Greek origin meaning sister. Without knowing your siblings’ name/s, I couldn’t make a direct honor to them, however, the fact that you mentioned your sibling/s suggests that you care deeply about them and see them as a big part of your life, so I honored that in your name.

2 Likes