Either of these for Ronan's middle?

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

• or-
    [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Wood[/name]?

Still open to your suggestions too :slight_smile:

Many thanks-
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Wood[/name]

[name]Tara[/name],

I honestly like both [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name], but with a brother called [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name], which is a pretty energetic, spunky name, I might go for [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]. It seems a tad more fun to meā€¦

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] off the cuff, I prefer [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Wood[/name].

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Wood[/name], itā€™s less boring.

I think I like [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] best, too. It is a bit more fun.

Thanks!
[name]Tara[/name]

Or what about [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]?

[name]Tara[/name],

With your other kidsā€™ names, I still think I prefer [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]. It has a bit of a preppy, energetic, fun feel that isnā€™t quite captured with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Isaac[/name], even though I like [name]Isaac[/name]ā€¦

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name].
Still like [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] or [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Archer[/name] next best.

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Wood[/name] for sure! For the same reasons everyone else said.

I like [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] and I donā€™t like [name]Samuel[/name] at all. Why not just switch the names and have [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Alec[/name] because I know that you love these names, and despite others seeing the I lick thing it is because they donā€™t see [name]Alec[/name] as a short A and this is common with everyone from the US imo.

I have never seen the I lick interpretation simply because [name]Alec[/name] imo is not said as [name]Ah[/name] leck.

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Alec[/name] is still a possibility. I do love [name]Alec[/name] and so do the kiddos. We would still call him [name]Ronan[/name], though. Weā€™ll mull it over.

Thanks for your support, [name]Rollo[/name]!
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]How[/name] do you say [name]Alec[/name]? I pronounce the ā€˜aā€™ like the ā€˜aā€™ in happy. The problem arises because the southern ā€˜iā€™ gets drawled into a similar sound, as well, when said quickly in a sentence.

I say [name]Alec[/name] with the ā€œaā€ like happy, too. Like the beginning of ā€œ[name]Al[/name]ā€ā€¦
However, we do live in the [name]Georgia[/name] and people have wonky pronunciations sometimes. Itā€™s sort of lazy sounding sometimesā€¦like Ayylic, almost.

Does that make any sense?

[name]Tara[/name]

Definitely [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]! I love this!

Bad news: Hubby said heā€™d never use [name]Spencer[/name] b/c of [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Pratt[/name] ("that douche bag from ā€œthe Hillsā€ā€¦sorry if that offended anyone ).

Back to drawing board.

What about:

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Wood[/name] (too abrupt?)
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Massey[/name] (his Grandfatherā€™s surname) [name]Wood[/name]

• OR-
    should we just go with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Alec[/name] [name]Wood[/name]?
  • OR- your suggestion hereā€¦

Thx-
[name]Tara[/name]

Hahahahahahaha! I love the Hills so that cracked me up! My hubby said the same thing (different words, but probably not less vulgar :smiley: )

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Wood[/name]- Yeah I do think itā€™s too abrupt. [name]Luke[/name] [name]Wood[/name] sounds like liquid to me!
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Massey[/name] (his Grandfatherā€™s surname) [name]Wood[/name]- I realllllllly like this! It sounds so dignified! This would be my choice.

• OR-
    should we just go with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Alec[/name] [name]Wood[/name]? If you think youā€™ll regret not having [name]Alec[/name] in his name, use it! The combo is really nice and you get both of your original names still.

I asked Hubs about going with Roanan [name]Alec[/name] and he said if I was so freaked out about ā€œI lick woodā€ that he doesnā€™t see why we would use it anywhere in the name. He has a point, I suppose.

Thx-
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]

[name]Spencer[/name] seems dated to me.

I still like [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] the best.

If [name]Alec[/name] is out the mix then I would go with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] because it is a kind of cool combo.