Eleanor Ann or Eleanor Ruth?

[name]Baby[/name] name [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Elly[/name], last name [name]Morgan[/name].
I can”t pick between the middle names [name]Ann[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name].

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
or
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]?

WDYT? =)

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Eleanor[/name] is lovely! I’ll vote for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name], since the R’s in [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] run into each other a bit… It’s not too big of a deal, though, and I didn’t notice it at first…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]! It’s gorgeous :slight_smile:

~[name]Elena[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] ([name]Elly[/name]) [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]

My vote is for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name]! Its beautiful, and like a previous poster commented, the double r’s is not that flattering.

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] .

[name]Ruth[/name] is another “no nonsense” name. [name]Ann[/name] brings out the softer side.

[name]Hi[/name]!! I second what cecily said about the ‘r’ ending in [name]Eleanor[/name] and start in [name]Ruth[/name] - too much r. [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is very pretty, classic, timeless, you can’t go wrong.

Good luck!! :slight_smile:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

I think [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is much softer and prettier.

I actually like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] the most!

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] :slight_smile: I think it flows better.

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Ann[/name] definitely compliments [name]Eleanor[/name] better. The back-to-back 'r’s bother me and make the flow off in [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. [name]Ann[/name] also brings out the soft and sweet sounds of [name]Eleanor[/name], which sometimes can sound brusque due to the ‘or’ ending.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]

Ok, I’m about to reveal how nerdy I am about this stuff… you have “an” in [name]Eleanor[/name] and “an” in [name]Morgan[/name] so, to me, [name]Ann[/name] just seems redundant. I vote for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. But I don’t think you can go wrong either way. I just overthink this stuff.

I second JenevieveM - [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Ann[/name]