Eleanor? Help us decide!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Eleanor Arline : 16 (36%)
  • Evelyn Arline : 10 (22%)
  • Clara Arline : 10 (22%)
  • Natalie Arline: 9 (20%)

I voted for [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Arline[/name_f] in the poll because it has the best flow [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. And I think [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u] sound good together.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is my daughter’s name so I’m super biased. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] was on our list before deciding to use a family middle. With Airline, I actually think [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] might work best.

I think you should put [name_f]Kate[/name_f] in the middle to get the supercool [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

I think they’re all good choices but I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] the best. [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] really sound like brother and sister to me!

I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Arline[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. It reminds me of my own daughter, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. I think it’s beautiful!

I think [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Arline[/name_f] sounds the best.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] would top it though.

I think the mn [name_f]Kate[/name_f] flows much better with all but one of your four first name choices (I love the name [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Arline[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] are not ideal).

1 [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - I think this “new” classic sounds best with [name_u]Logan[/name_u].
2 [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - majestic and spunky but [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is so stylistically different from [name_u]Logan[/name_u] that it’s kind of jarring for me.
3 [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - love the combo but [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] share a popular ending of “n”

I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Arline[/name_f] best of the choices. Is [name_f]Arline[/name_f] a family name? If not, I prefer [name_f]Kate[/name_f] in the middle. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] both sound better than the [name_f]Arline[/name_f] combos. PLus, as demonstrated by a previous poster’s autocorrect, [name_f]Arline[/name_f] is very similar to Airline. :slight_smile: