So many wonderful suggestions were given this round so I added a fair few more children including another set of twins! We also have an unrealistic amount of kids with hyphenated surnames but when someone as indecisive as I am is the one making the decisions, I think we just have to roll with it! I am honestly having so much fun doing these and I sincerely hope that you are too!
teacher: Oksana Villhauer (taisia1 & WildPosey)
teaching assistant: Gráinne Mulligan (Anthiese & namelover55)
- Arabella Aquitaine (namelover55 & VEL)
- Bineta Nidaye (EagleEyes, VEL & lolzabeth)
- Wulfstan Caraway (VEL & rcinfj)
- Macie-Leigh Barlow (namelover55 & Anthiese)
- Aksel Didriksen (EagleEyes & rcinfj)
- Susan Pankhurst-Nightingale (VEL & readingclaygirl)
- Constantin Nureyev (namelover55)
- Matthew Plummer (VEL & charmingpie19)
- Ayla-Rose Martin (Anthiese & Grandidieramy)
- Zachary-Jude Martin (lolzabeth & Grandidieramy)
- Rory Turner (Anthiese & Wittyusername103)
- Albert Eaves (Anthiese)
- Julie-Ann ‘Jules’ Higgins (readingclaygirl & namelover55)
- Frances-Jane ‘Frankie’ Higgins (VEL & namelover55)
- Murat Demirel-Georgiev (SuzieKim)
- Lauren Kendall-Jones (namelover55 & Anthiese)
- Emilia Lewandowska-Mueller (Anthiese)
- Wilfred Broadbent-Picard (namelover55)
- Rada Yaneva-Danilovic (taisia1)
- Elodie Aubert-Lang (EmotionalMermaid)
- Cillian Hayes-Williams (WildPosey)
Here is the final round for year one! Enjoy
If there is already a surname given, then the child has a sibling/siblings in a previous class which I have named next to them for reference.
Teacher: FN: a name that is rarely used anymore // LN: the same surname as your least favourite teacher
Teaching Assistant: FN: your favourite name from the Top 100 in the 1990s of your country // LN: inspired by a 1990s/early 2000s pop group (please say which)
FN: a vintage name that you struggle to picture on a child // LN: a technological device.
FN: a name that starts with the letter ‘C’ // LN: Coyne.
(brothers Bernard & Alasdair)
FN: hyphenated boys name, both names start with the same letter // LN: starts with the letter ‘F.’
FN: underused vintage British girls name // LN: Hastings.
FN: girls name popular in the Philippines // LN: Filipino surname.
FN: underused Italian boys name // LN: Lo Conte.
FN: a boys name inspired by your favourite childhood movie (please say which) // LN: the name of a well known city.
FN: girls name that works in both Hungarian and Polish // LN: Molnár-Szymańska.
FN: hyphenated girls name, first part is a name that ends in ‘ie’ or ‘y’ and the second part is an ‘old lady’ name, child goes by one of the names or a nickname // LN: Richards.
(mother Antonia ‘Toni’ is a kindergarten teacher)
FN: double girls name, first part is ‘Ana,’ and the second part is a hispanic girls name // LN: double surname, both parts start with a prefix and are Spanish origins.
FN: Swiss girls name // LN: Roche-Holzer.
FN: boys name popular in France // LN: Phaneuf.
FN: a boys name you think sounds cool // LN: a word that is not pronounced how it is spelled.
FN: a boys name that would surprise people if they heard it on a child in 2021 // LN: an unusual occupational surname.