Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to the last round. I restrained myself and only added triplets this time! I also couldn’t decide between three assistants so Danielle Spice has younger twin siblings called Luke & Rhiannon. I’m going to put them in an older year group and as they have already been named, they will be on the final class lists that I will do right at the end of this series!
teacher: Beryl Parker (wander_lust3, VEL & EagleEyes)
teaching assistant: Danielle Spice (EagleEyes & VEL)
- Agatha Walkman (lolzabeth & VEL)
- Catherine Coyne (lolzabeth & VEL)
- Ronnie-Ray Finchingfield (namelover55 & lolzabeth)
- Lavinia Hastings (EmotionalMermaid & Lily_Grace)
- Maribel Tan (namelover55 & Anthiese)
- Aloisio Lo Conte (VEL & alessia810)
- Michael Berlin (Anthiese, SuzieKim & namelover55)
- Karolina Molnár-Szymańska (charmingpie19 & namelover55)
- Sophie-Ellen ‘Sophie’ Richards (namelover55 & EagleEyes)
- Ana Leticia Villalobos de la Fuente (SuzieKim & VEL)
- Léonie Roche-Holzer (EagleEyes & awriternotamother)
- Noé Phaneuf (namelover55 & SuzieKim)
- Roscoe Lamb (EagleEyes & namelover55)
- Rudolph Saeger (VEL & Anthiese)
- Keith Arkwright (lolzabeth & EagleEyes)
- Craig Arkwright (namelover55 & EagleEyes)
- Gary Arkwright (EmotionalMermaid & EagleEyes)
Year 2 Class One
If there is already a surname given, then the child has a sibling/siblings in a previous class which I have named next to them for reference.
teacher: FN: a name that you think would suit you // LN: a surname that is two words put together. (ie: fairhead)
FN: your favourite unisex name // LN: surname ends in ‘or.’
FN: a name you think is underrated // LN: surname can also be a boys name.
FN: boys name popular in Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) // LN: common Côte d’Ivoire surname.
FN: Arabic girls name // LN: Al-Abadi.
(siblings Kahlil & Safiya)
FN: feminisation of a boys name, goes by a ‘boyish’ nickname // LN: a latin word.
FN: a name that sounds ‘sensible’ to you // LN: one syllable surname.
FN: German boys name // LN: Durchdenwald.
FN: your favourite name in the US Top 100 // LN: your favourite clothing store.
FN: a month or day of the week name for a girl // LN: starts with the same letter as her first name.
FN: the most popular name in your grade or in one of your classes at school // LN: a surname inspired by sport.
FN: Polish boys name // LN: Kaczyński.
FN: 5+ syllable girls name // LN: the longest surname you can think of.
FN: a girls name that can work in both Bulgarian & Serbian // LN: Yaneva-Danilovic.
FN: starts with the letter ’T’ // LN: surname is your favourite animal.