Elena

What are your thoughts on [name_f]Elena[/name_f]? Pronounced eh-LAY-nuh.

I’m rewatching TVD for the hundredth time and it’s rekindled my love for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] (the character names on that show are some of my favourites - Klaus/Niklaus, [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], [name_u]Enzo[/name_u], [name_f]Amara[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], even Qetsiyah).

I’m just brainstorming at the moment but any thoughts welcome!

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is warm and pretty - familiar but still with a hint of flair :slight_smile: she’s got a bit of softness and a bit of kick too (it reminds me of Lyl@ in that way)

1 Like

I really like it. It was my favourite name when I was twelve! I always likes the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] I don’t know why though! :butterfly:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is gorgeous :sunflower:

She’s bright, warm and elegant such a sweet name.

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is my earliest memory of having a name that I was obsessed with (besides Lana). I remember the movie Zorro and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] Zeta-Jones played [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and she was so softly beautiful and spirited in that movie I looked up to her so much. So [name_f]Elena[/name_f] brings me good memories as well as sounding pretty and making me think of exotic, sunny, & luscious beauty.

1 Like