Elena's name aesthetics

if you have time, I’d love to see one for Chavazelet Ayala!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aaaa love it, thank you

I would love Mara Tesni - one of @anon35922409’s lovely combos for me from here Give me a song and i’ll give you a combo!

2 Likes

I love Leónie [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_f]Etta[/name_f]! To me she’s so sweet, happy, spunky, sunny, and pastel, and such a classic and floral vibe! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it!

Léonie Hyacinth.pdf (477.3 KB)
2 Likes

Could you do [name_f]Emmylou[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] please?

1 Like

These are lovely!! When you have the chance, I’d love to see [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

1 Like

thank you !! just the vibes I get as well :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Here’s the little sweet, nature-loving, fierce [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] for you, [name_f]Indi[/name_f]!

Pearl Wilhelmina.pdf (693.0 KB)

3 Likes

Could you please do [name_m]Olivian[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]? And [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m] if you have the time. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! That’s exactly how I pictured her.

1 Like

Heyo! Would you mind doing either [name_m]Hershel[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] or [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u], please?

1 Like

this is so sweet of you! can you please do [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] whenever you get the chance? thank you!!:blush:

1 Like

Would you mind doing [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] if you have a moment? Thank you!

1 Like

Aoife Clementine.pdf (580.9 KB)

Here’s your spunky, sweet, book-loving [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! Let me know what you think, [name_f]Indi[/name_f]! :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful!! Thank you so much, I love it!

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I please get my name, [name_f]Tanvi[/name_f]?

If you have time, I would love to see [name_f]Nayeli[/name_f] too, as it’s one of my favourite names. But if not, no pressure

Here she is, [name_f]Sappho[/name_f]! Let me know what you think :wink:

Persephone Olivia Cecily.pdf (356.4 KB)
2 Likes

Here’s [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_m]Laertes[/name_m]! I think he’s an outdoorsy adventure-lover, but soft-spoken, thoughtful, and kind. Let me know what you think!

Oberon Laertes.pdf (501.1 KB)
1 Like

Here’s [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u] for you, [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like her!

Pippa Marion.pdf (332.4 KB)
1 Like

Aw wow I love it thank you so much [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!

1 Like