Elena's name aesthetics

if you could do rafferty holt and bellum marceline that would be great!

It’s beautiful! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness [name_f]Mayim[/name_f], sooooo sorry it’s taken this long! Here she is, hope you like her!

Chavazalet Alaya.pdf (444.8 KB)
1 Like

oh my gosh I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here ya go, @LouC! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like her and so sorry it took so long!

Mara Tesni.pdf (782.9 KB)
1 Like

This is perfect, thank you so much! And no worries for the wait!

1 Like

Please could you do élodie juno and august pip (if thats too much, just do one of them)
Thanks!

Hey [name_f]Molly[/name_f], my sincerest apologies that it’s taken so long to get back to you (I’ve had a lot of schoolwork and chores and life stuff to deal with). [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like your [name_f]Emmylou[/name_f] Daisy; she’s so beautiful and sweet!!

Emmylou Daisy
Emmylou Daisy.pdf (347.1 KB)

aww i love these ! could you make one for [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] ? :heart:

I’m requesting for [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f] please

Here you go, so sorry it’s taken so long! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy your boys!!

Olivian Isaac.pdf (154.1 KB)

Hugo Cosimo.pdf (636.3 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I love it, it’s exactly what I pictured… but better!!

1 Like

Thank you! I love them!

So sorry it’s been nearly a month, Bea!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy her :blush:

Mae Eloise.pdf (480.3 KB)
1 Like

Would you mind doing [name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] please? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Caro, I am sincerely sorry it’s taken so long, but here is your sweet, adventurous Casper Ocean! Hope you like him!

Casper Ocean.pdf (460.9 KB)

2 Likes

Hey, no worries man! It turned out beautifully! Thank you :+1:

1 Like

I LOVE this idea.

Inca [name_u]Sol[/name_u] x