Eleni Magdalena Noelle?

I’ve been searching for an [name]Eleni[/name] combo for a while now, but I can’t seem to find anything I just love with [name]Eleni[/name] (eh-[name]LEN[/name]-ee). :confused:

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is probably my favorite. WDYT of it, and do you have any other ideas?

The other two possible contenders are [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] and [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], but I’m not sure any of them seem to suit what I want for an [name]Eleni[/name] combo. Most of the problem is that I’m not even sure what I want in an [name]Eleni[/name] combo–just that I want to honor my sister, and that I’ll know it when I see it. I hope. :confused:

Any ideas? I could really use some help here!

Thanks!
[name]Ash[/name]

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]? sounds repetitive and redundant. if you insist on [name]Eleni[/name], then go with [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

I love [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name]! I don’t love [name]Noelle[/name] with it though. I like [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalen[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] a lot. I don’t know if you needed to keep the [name]Noelle[/name] in there or not but I don’t think it goes great with [name]Eleni[/name]. I like [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] too, just not with [name]Noelle[/name]. I’m just not a fan of the “No” sound at the beginning of a name. Is there a name you’d consider besides [name]Noelle[/name] to honour your sister?

Why don’t you just go with [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]? (even though I strongly dislike that spelling of [name]Noel[/name]) My mother works in a bank and she’s constantly telling me about the paperwork nightmare that is double middle names. SS gets it wrong 99% of the time, too.

@hannah-banana: All the rest of the names on my list have two MNs, and I want to give my children two MNs. I have many reasons for doing so, but for brevity’s sake, let’s just say just [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] won’t be happening. Also–I have known/met/heard of quite a few boys named [name]Noel[/name], so I wouldn’t be using that spelling. [name]Noelle[/name] is recognized as the girls’ spelling, anyway, so that’s what I would use. I’ve grown up hating my unisex name, so I am pretty passionate about giving my girls names that are completely, 100% girls’ names.

@etak-llaw: Everyone else in my family is honored at least twice on my girls’ list, so I don’t want to leave [name]Tallie[/name] out. Her name is [name]Natalie[/name], nn [name]Tallie[/name], but I don’t really like [name]Natalie[/name]/[name]Natalia[/name] with [name]Eleni[/name]. [name]Opal[/name] could work, since it’s her birthstone, but I don’t think [name]Eleni[/name] and [name]Opal[/name] go very well together. Still, I’ve really liked [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Opal[/name] in the past, so [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Opal[/name] could be an option. I don’t know, though–[name]Noelle[/name] has always seemed to honor her best. [name]Winter[/name] also could be an option–it’s the way I honored her already ([name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Winter[/name]), but [name]Winter[/name] doesn’t have quite the same Christmasy tie to [name]Natalie[/name] that [name]Noelle[/name] does. Besides, [name]Noelle[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name] are both French-inspired names that start with “N” and end in “E”. [name]Winter[/name] just doesn’t have that same number of ties. But [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Opal[/name] could be options…

I think [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is a really nice name:) I plan to do a double middle name too so I guess we’ll find out together if it’s problematic!

I think it’s a lot of name. Nice names, but a lot. I like the [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] combos, and love [name]Noelle[/name].

I like the [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] and [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] combos. [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Magdalena[/name] both have prominent “len” sounds in them so I don’t think the combo works as well.

I like [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] best. Plus [name]Eleni[/name] [name]Opal[/name] alone is just lovely.

I’m not overly fond of [name]Eleni[/name] Magdelena [name]Noelle[/name]. They’re all very nice names, it’s just that it doesn’t… feel right, if you know what I mean.