Eleni or Esthalia?

I posted a few weeks ago when I was hooked on [name]Noa[/name] for a first name, but unfortunately I have moved on because I don’t think it will escape its male connotations here in the states anytime soon and people will just think of it as another trendy “boys name on a girl.” So now I am trying to choose between these two names, would love suggestion for a middle. Another thing to consider is how it will go with my two sons names (though how it stands on its own is much more important!). Their names are [name]Ari[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] and [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] (both incorporate a family name in some way). My husband and I are different nationalities, hence the totally different name styles…we’re hoping the name for #3 will tie them together!

1. [name]Eleni[/name] (pronounced Eh-len-ee, not Eh-lay-knee) has edged into the top two for a first name. Thoughts for a middle?

2. My husband loves the name [name]Tess/name; I love it too, but more for a nn. So…I was thinking to change the family name Efthalia to Esthalia (pronounced Es-ta-[name]LEE[/name]-a), nn [name]Tess[/name]. Thoughts? Or is the orginal Efthalia (ef-ta-[name]LEE[/name]-a) better? What about a middle?

Thanks so much!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[name]Eleni[/name] is really pretty! Personally, i think thats prettiest x

I like both [name]Eleni[/name] and Eshtalia but I have to say that [name]Eleni[/name] is esthetically more pleasing.
Here are some middle name ideas:
[name]Do[/name] you want to stick with ‘a’ names?

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Aria[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Agnes[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Anabel[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Amaya[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Anne[/name]

Esthalia [name]Beatrice[/name]
Esthalia [name]Caroline[/name]
Esthalia [name]Charlotte[/name]
Esthalia [name]Eleanor[/name]
Esthalia [name]Frances[/name]
Esthalia [name]Jane[/name]
Esthalia [name]Katherine[/name]
Esthalia [name]Louise[/name]
Esthallia [name]Rose[/name]
(I think that the ‘a’ at the end of Esthalia makes it hard to pair with an ‘a’ middle name because they either clash or run into each other).

[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Florence[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Jean[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

I love the names of your two boys and I wish you luck on the fun of picking a name for your little one!

[name]Eleni[/name] is on my list, I love that name!

thanks so much for the suggestions, I think so far I really like [name]Rose[/name] for the middle for both…but still can’t decide between the firsts!