Eliana or Elinora?

Which name do you like better and why?

Nickname would be [name_f]Elle[/name_f].

Thank you!

I prefer Elinora (or spelt [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]).

With [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] I’m not sure if it’s [name_u]Eli[/name_u]-arna, [name_u]Eli[/name_u]-anna, or another pronunciation.

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], it’s a beautiful name! I personally like it more than Elinora because Elinora feel a little weird for me; it’s not [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], it’s not [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] but something in between. Elinora is still a wonderful option as well though!

Eliana!

Eliana! It’s sweet and beautiful, and I love nicknames [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_u]Elia[/name_u].
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] is pretty too, but with Elinora, my brain wanted to read it as [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]! I do see the appeal of Elinora though, it almost feels magical.

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] seems softer and easier to say + spell.

I like [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]! I do like Elinora but slightly prefer it spelt [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f].

Elinora is really beautiful!

Eliana is gorgeous!

I prefer Elinora, but I don’t particularly care for that spelling. I would personally prefer [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]/Eleanora. [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] has just never appealed to me.

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] but [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] would be even better

Eliana!