Elisabeth Lilac Jayne vs Lilac Elisabeth Jayne

[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]

or

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]

I can’t decide! HELP!

Are you going to call them by the full name or NN?

Depends on the last name.

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name].

But it is not as if I could add – “hands down!” – or anything like that. It is a close call.

Does make a difference if you are going to mostly use fn or not so much. There is a clear difference between [name]Elisabeth[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name]. I vote [name]Lilac[/name], but [name]Elizabeth[/name] is one of my all-time favorite names! Are you going to use a nn? Use middle for call name? All that makes a difference.

Definitely [name]Elisabeth[/name]. I would so much rather be an [name]Elisabeth[/name] than a [name]Lilac[/name]. [name]Lilac[/name] is cute, but I cannot imagine an adult [name]Lilac[/name] at all (and I’d have a hard time taking one seriously). Plus it really freshens [name]Elisabeth[/name] up in the middle. Any particular reason for the Y in [name]Jane[/name]?

you really cant go wrong with either.

I love [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]…so pretty…but agree that [name]Elisabeth[/name] is far more classic. good luck!

[name]Lilac[/name]!

[name]Lilac[/name].

Because I prefer less common names.

Our last name starts with a “C” and is three syllables.

The reason for the “y” in [name]Jayne[/name] is because this is my mother’s middle name.

We would call her [name]Lil[/name] if her name were [name]Lilac[/name], and [name]Elle[/name], [name]Libby[/name] or [name]Lulu[/name] if we name her [name]Elisabeth[/name]…

[name]Elisabeth[/name]. Like a previous poster said, I can’t imagine being an adult [name]Lilac[/name], and I’m sure you don’t want your daughter to have to feel embarrassed of her name. [name]Lilac[/name] is much better suited in the middle name slot.

[name]Lilac[/name] nn [name]Lil[/name] is beautiful. I had a great aunt named [name]Lil[/name] short for Lillibelle.

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I don’t think [name]Lilac[/name] is too “out there” for a first name, since it is so similar to the popular [name]Lil[/name] names like [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lila[/name], [name]Lola[/name] etc. [name]Lilac[/name]'s more interesting to me.

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is darling. I really like both but [name]Lilac[/name] EJ stood out first and I like the order of it just a bit more. I can see [name]Lilac[/name] on an adult just as much as [name]Lily[/name] which is wildly popular and [name]Lil[/name] is a cute nickname.

I’m going to say [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Jayne[/name]. You could also consider [name]Jayne[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Lilac[/name], if you liked it. I do agree that [name]Lilac[/name] is absolutely darling, but I am having a few difficulties imagining it on an adult, or, say, just a lawyer in general. [name]Elisabeth[/name] is classic and beautiful, yes, and [name]Lilac[/name] adds a lot of that freshness, as some have said, back into [name]Elisabeth[/name].

At first I preferred [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name], but then I put more thought into it. For one, the flow sounds a wee bit off with [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Jayne[/name], whereas [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] comes across more… smoothly: amongst other factors, and I thus decided that I much preferred [name]Elisabeth[/name] in the first name spot and then [name]Lilac[/name] in the second.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps! xx.