Elise, Hallie or Holly

I really like [name_f]Elise[/name_f], it feels light and sophisticated to me.

All the best

1 Like

I love all three and I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them. [name_u]Holly[/name_u] probably edges out the others for me just slightly. I only know one [name_u]Holly[/name_u] in her 40s, one [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]/Elise in her 30s, and no Hallies, so I’d love to see any of those names on a little girl.

1 Like

I think they are all gorgeous names, but my favourite is [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and Possibly [name_u]Holly[/name_u] (but with the ie spelling)

1 Like

Elise is my fave! Such an elegant gorgeous name. [name_u]Holly[/name_u] I think of as a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] name… It would be really cute if the babe was named that if she was born around [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] time! [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] I just have never been a fan of.

I love [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]! [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is really sweet and simply elegant, too. (It reminds me of [name_f]Paige[/name_f] in that way.) If I had to choose, I would probably go with [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] only because I’ve loved it for years and I would jump at the chance to use it. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is the more practical choice, though.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve thought the same about it being Christmassy! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband can’t say the name without following with…“Have a [name_u]Holly[/name_u] Jolly [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]!”

It’s so difficult! I’m torn between [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f].

All of these are really pretty, but I’d go with [name_u]Holly[/name_u]. It has that vintage, timeless charm, but is sweet and has some great imagery. I don’t think you could go wrong with any of these, but [name_u]Holly[/name_u]’s my personally favorite.

1 Like