Eliza Clementine Felicity- too much?

Hello, berries :slight_smile: We just fell in love with another combo, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. I have always thought that double middle name is a little too much, but I love this one so much! [name]Eliza[/name] honours my mother-in-law [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] honours my husand [name]Felix[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is okay? or is it too much? I want some opinions or suggestions :slight_smile: Thanks!

It’s a good name but don’t you think your daughter will have a hard time writing her name down? :slight_smile:
[name]How[/name] about narrowing it down to [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]? [name]Just[/name] a suggestion:)

I will admit that I have never been that interested in middle names since they are used so rarely. With that said, this combination sounds like too much to me. I would drop the [name]Clementine[/name] since [name]Felicity[/name] has personal meaning. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] sounds great!

I don’t think two middle names is too much at all. I have three middle names for my favourite combos right now, and I don’t know if I’d actually use that many names, but it works. They just have to sound well together if you’re going to use them, and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] has a good sound to it. If you thought it was too much, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] are fine alone.

Doesn’t work at all. Take one and run with it…

I wouldn’t use a double middle name myself, but I don’t generally have too much of a problem with them. But this combo to me is just over the top hipster. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is okay, but [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] makes me want to tell the parents to get back to American Apparel where they belong.

I love just [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]. Beautiful!!

I like double middles, but [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is quite a mouthful. If having a double middle is important to you, I’d look for a shorter name to use in the pair.

Here’s an idea . . . what about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Fay[/name]/[name]Faye[/name]/[name]Fae[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]? [name]Faye[/name] doesn’t have the same meaning as [name]Felicity[/name], but it sounds a little better and I think it could still be seen as honoring [name]Felix[/name].

No double middles.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] are both great!

I like just [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] - so pretty, plus [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is a mouthful (10 syllables, total!).

I love double middles, she wont really have to write all her names down together very often. It is a lovely combo I would use it!

best of luck

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] would be fine, really. To me, [name]Clementine[/name] is like a rock in the middle of the road that poor [name]Eliza[/name] stumbles over while trying to get to [name]Felicity[/name]. If you are set on having two middle names, perhaps a shorter 1st middle name would help the overall flow of the name.

I will admit, I’m not really one for double middle names, but I think the 3-3-4 rhythm of this combo is a bit much. Perhaps a 3-2-4 or 3-2-3 rhythm would roll off the tongue easier.

I too think it’s a bit of a mouthful…ok, it’s really a lot of a mouthful. All are good names, but I think sticking with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] would be best. It’s a great name!

I [name]LOVE[/name] it! [name]Clementine[/name] keeps [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] from sounding too stiff. It also flows well. I say go for it…it’s not like she’ll have two first names!

Three very lovely names! I like double middle names a lot (I just wish hubs did, too. Sigh).

Anyway, I personally think two three-syllable middle names is a bit much, but on the other hand, two middle names is a bit much anyway, so why not go for the gusto if you love it?

[name]Way[/name] too much. Would definitely go with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name], which I think sounds prettier anyway.

[name]Don[/name]'t know why people love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] it doesnt flow very well and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] flows much better and sounds much prettier to me.