Eliza, Poppy, and Sophie or Eliza, Lily, and Sophie

See the results of this poll: Which set do you prefer?

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Eliza Margaret Birdie, Poppy Aveline Azure, and Sophie Jane Magnolia : 16 (43%)
  • Eliza Margaret Birdie, Lily Anne Vesper, and Sophie Jane Magnolia: 21 (57%)

I definitely prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. Between [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f], I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is one popular name that I never get tired of hearing. Also, you know how much I love [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Either works well but I prefer [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], but I do really love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] together, too. They seem made for each other.

Tough choice…I adore both [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! Still, I have to say [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. She’s one of my absolute favorite of my favorites. Plus, as [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] said, [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] seem made for each other:)

I was going to say that [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is my favourite. But, [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is stunning. And I think it deserves to be used. So, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] for me. :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much.

I love [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], but in this combination I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] works beautifully!

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. That’s my vote.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is such an amazing combo, it would be a shame not to use it.

Thank you so much, everyone.

I love how bubbly and happy [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] & [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] are together.

Thank you.