Eliza & Savannah

We’re having twins…what do you think of [name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Savannah[/name]?

Other name’s we’re considering

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Sicily[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Erica[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]

We really want an S & E combo.

I really like [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] :-).

I think I like [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] better - both are spunky, pretty classics.:slight_smile:

[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are ok for twins but [name]Savannah[/name] is a more contemporary and trendy place name that lacks [name]Eliza[/name]'s spunk and vintage charm. From your list, I think [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] (not [name]Sicily[/name]) would make a better twinset. GL.

I love [name]Eliza[/name], but [name]Savannah[/name] doesn’t thrill me. [name]Sylvie[/name] is my favorite on your list, but even that seems to pale in comparison to spunky [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] would be my choice off your list though :slight_smile:

Some other suggestions…

[name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Shelby[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] & [name]Serena[/name]

And as a pp suggested, I like [name]Cecily[/name]. If that was on your list it would have been my pick! [name]Even[/name] though it is a C not an S, it has the S sound and is more of a classic name to me than [name]Sicily[/name].

I like [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]

and

[name]Elise[/name] and [name]Sloane[/name].

I agree that [name]Savannah[/name] has a different vibe than [name]Eliza[/name]. What about [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name]? These seem to be a better match. From your list I would go with [name]Sylvie[/name] or [name]Stella[/name] as a better sibling match with [name]Eliza[/name].

I love the name [name]Stella[/name], and I think it goes better with [name]Eliza[/name]. DH says it’s a beer, and every time I say it he thinks of a beer. I said “but it’s a really good beer!”

So now we’re back to square 1.

We both really like the name [name]Kennedy[/name]…but we can’t come up with a name that goes with it other than [name]Reagan[/name], but DH isn’t so sure about it…

We wanted S & E because our other 2 girls are [name]Sydney[/name] & [name]Emerson[/name], so we liked the way it sounded (you know, when you’re yelling for the kids to come). Our son is [name]Gavin[/name], so I guess we don’t have to stick with S & E…

I think [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] are very cute, and yes they are opposite but I still think they sound nice together. Out of your list, I like [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]. Which I think would be cute too. and I like [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] too. Good luck

With your other kids being [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], & [name]Gavin[/name], I think [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] work great.

I actually know a family with an [name]Eliza[/name] and a [name]Savannah[/name]. Their other kids are [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Faith[/name], and [name]Sophia[/name]. Personally, I think they need one more child with an F name. =)

I wouldn’t go with another S&E since you already have an S&E and a G! From a mommy perspective (not a nameberry perspective) having 5 different initials might help you organize things better since you will have 5 kids!

What are some of your other faves? [name]How[/name] fun to have girl twins! swoon

I really like the 2 names you have. [name]Lovely[/name] combos with the others listed too! They have a similar feel to me but are not matchy whatsoever.

I am another fan of [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]. I just don’t like [name]Savannah[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] is gorgeous! [name]Stella[/name] fits nicely.

I really like [name]Savannah[/name]. Not only am I not crazy about [name]Eliza[/name], but it also has a really different feel than your other names. [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] work well together. [name]Eliza[/name] is the odd name out.

My biggest concern with [name]Savannah[/name], is I have an 11 letter last name…

Someone asked for other favorites:

[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Everly[/name]

Pretty! What about [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name]? nn [name]Susie[/name]?