Elizabeth Darling?

[name]Hi[/name] everyone - I am at a point of sheer desperation! I cannot decide on a girl name for the life of me. I have always loved the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] (though not necessarily as a first name but it is still in the running for fn spot). I adore the frilliness/silliness of British names, and have recently been stuck on ______ [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling. Here are some of my top ideas:

[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling
[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling
[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling

Also liking:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Honey[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

I am COMPLETELY open to anything along these lines, and I would like a shorter name to call her…the more creative the better! Basically a longer, feminine name that can be turned into something short and spunky. Thank you for your suggestions - I know you all will think of a million things I have not!

You have some great names, my favorite is [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Of the more spunky ones I’d change it around and make it [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Honey[/name].

Suggestions:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Honora[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Nicola[/name]
[name]Bronwen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Just[/name] to clarify, our last name is not Darling… that was a bit confusing. Sorry :wink: