Elizabeth/Elisabeth

1. What do you think of the name “[name]Elizabeth[/name]”?

2. What is your favourite spelling and why? Why don’t you prefer the other one?

3. Your favourite nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name]?

4. What about [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]? Too long? And is it okay for it to be [name]Alexandra[/name], named after my grandpa [name]Alex[/name]?

1- [name]How[/name] could anyone not like the name [name]Elizabeth[/name]? It’s a classic. And it’s a nick name holy grail. I think it’s a great classic name that can fit almost any type of girl because of all the nick name potential.

2- I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] over [name]Elisabeth[/name], but don’t really have a problem with it spelled either way. I just think [name]Elizabeth[/name] looks more correct because of how I pronounce it. I say the [name]Liz[/name] over the [name]Lisa[/name].

1. I like [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Libby[/name] the best.

2. It’s a little long, but it sounds just fine. And I love the family tie.

1. Like.
  2. [name]Elisabeth[/name]. I like both, but this one is more distinct, soft, and antique feeling to me.
  3. [name]Libby[/name]!
  4. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] is great, especially after your grandfather. I would probably use the z though, to balance out the x, but that’s just me.
  1. What do you think of the name “[name]Elizabeth[/name]”? Very classic, full of possibilities!

2. What is your favourite spelling and why? Why don’t you prefer the other one? [name]Elisabeth[/name] is my fave. It was my grandmother’s name plus it just looks prettier and you can’t use [name]Liz[/name] or [name]Lizzy[/name] as NM’s (not a fan of [name]Liz[/name]/[name]Lizzy[/name]),

3. Your favourite nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name]? [name]Betsy[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Libby[/name] are faves.

4. What about [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]? Too long? And is it okay for it to be [name]Alexandra[/name], named after my grandpa [name]Alex[/name]? It all depends on the length of the last name if you have a shorter LN go for it! You could always shorten it to [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]/[name]Alexa[/name]/[name]Alexia[/name]. I like the idea of using family names.

1. Like it - lots of nickname possibilities if thats your thing!
  2. I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] - It just looks more complete to me and [name]Elisabeth[/name] will mean she has to spell her name for everyone all the time (no one can spell my name either and it is very irritating!). She’ll be introducing herself as “[name]Elisabeth[/name] with an s” all her life… It just seems to be an easy thing you can do to avoid that for her.
  3. I like [name]Bess[/name], [name]Betty[/name], [name]Elsie[/name] and [name]Lily[/name]. (Here’s the list of all eventualities I can think of [name]Eli[/name], [name]Elise[/name], [name]Elsie[/name], Li, [name]Liza[/name], [name]Lisa[/name], [name]Liz[/name], [name]Lizzy[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], Lissy, [name]Lily[/name], [name]Libby[/name], [name]Bess[/name], [name]Bessie[/name], [name]Beth[/name], [name]Bette[/name], [name]Betty[/name], [name]Betsy[/name], [name]Buffy[/name], Zabbie, Zabby)
  4. I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - very nice combination and the family connection is lovely.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps, [name]Fran[/name]

1. I don’t love [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I like it quite a bit.
  2. I much prefer [name]Elizabeth[/name] over [name]Elisabeth[/name]. I know they’re both wide-spread variations, but [name]Elisabeth[/name] just looks misspelled to me. Also, I love how the unusal z is right in the middle of [name]Elizabeth[/name].
  3. [name]Libby[/name] and [name]Beth[/name]!!
  4. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] is very long, but fine. Oh my goodness can you just imagine all the nn possibilites?!

I prefer [name]Elisabeth[/name]. I think it’s softer with the S than the Z. It’s one of my DD’s mns

My favourite nns are [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Libby[/name], [name]Betsy[/name] and [name]Bess[/name].

I think [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] is beautiful. It will depend on the last name, of course, but in general I think it’s very nice together. I think naming your DD after your grandpa is very nice :slight_smile:

1. What do you think of the name “[name]Elizabeth[/name]”? I dislike the sound of it, but I do like sme of the nicknames

2. What is your favourite spelling and why? Why don’t you prefer the other one? [name]Elizabeth[/name], it’s how my mum spells her middle name

3. Your favourite nn for [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name]? [name]Lisa[/name]

4. What about [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]? Too long? And is it okay for it to be [name]Alexandra[/name], named after my grandpa [name]Alex[/name]? It is too long, I would go with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexa[/name]