Elizabeth, Evelyn, or Eleanor?

Which name do you like the most for [name]Julia[/name]'s baby sister: [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name], or [name]Eleanor[/name]? No reason for all the E names–those just happen to be our top contenders at the moment! Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks.

This is hard! I love all three of them! If I had to choose I’d pick [name]Eleanor[/name].

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] goes best with [name]Julia[/name]- both are strong, feminine and classic. [name]Eleanor[/name] seems to be overshadowed by [name]Julia[/name] in my opinion, and with [name]Evelyn[/name] it sounds like two elderly buddies playing bingo at the senior center.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Julia[/name]!!

Oh, [name]Eleanor[/name] – how I love [name]Eleanor[/name]!!! I really want to vote for that one because it’s one of my favorite names ever, but honestly, I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] (which is also very high on my list!) goes best with [name]Julia[/name]. But really, these all are such beautiful names – any would be perfect. :slight_smile:

[name]Evelyn[/name] for sure. Other suggestions are [name]Elaine[/name]/[name]Elayne[/name], [name]Elaina[/name], [name]Estelle[/name]…

[name]Julia[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are great together! :slight_smile: And [name]Elizabeth[/name] has such great nn possibilities. My favorites are [name]Beth[/name] and [name]Libby[/name].

I personally love [name]Eleanor[/name]. It’s my number one favorite name. It’s fits with [name]Julia[/name] too. [name]Honesty[/name] all three names sound great with [name]Julia[/name]. You can’t go wrong with any of the choices.

I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] best with [name]Julia[/name] - and best overall. Such a beautiful classic.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name]

I love them all! Honestly, [name]Eleanor[/name] is my favorite in general, but I like [name]Evelyn[/name] best with [name]Julia[/name] (ironically, it’s probably my least favorite of the three–I just really love [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]!). I really love [name]Elisabeth[/name]/[name]Elizabeth[/name], though–I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them! But [name]Eleanor[/name] gets my vote by a hair. :slight_smile:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] would be the first choice for me. [name]Eleanor[/name] is rather somber while [name]Julia[/name] is youthful, playful etc. [name]Evelyn[/name] is actually the best if you plan on calling them by their full names. With nicknames [name]Elizabeth[/name] is the best. Any would work. I would pick your favorite out of all three and which one you would most want to use and not worry about way it sounds with [name]Julia[/name]. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I love love love the name [name]Julia[/name]! Good choice on that one! My first choice for her baby sister would be [name]Eleanor[/name] but you cannot go wrong with any of your three options.

All three are fine names but [name]Evelyn[/name] has recently exploded in popularity as one of the [name]Ava[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Avery[/name] crowd. [name]Elizabeth[/name] is fine but rarely stays [name]Elizabeth[/name] ending up as [name]Liz[/name], [name]Beth[/name] etc. So my vote goes to [name]Eleanor[/name], its the least used of the three and has a nice strong sound plus it matches well with [name]Julia[/name].

Oh, I really love both [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]! [name]Eleanor[/name] is so grounded and strong while [name]Elizabeth[/name] is more sweet and somehow down-to-earth yet regal. [name]Both[/name] are such elegant, classy names with amazing royal and literary connections. But if I had to choose one I would go with [name]Elizabeth[/name] since I like it better with [name]Julia[/name].

I really like [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]. They’re both core classics and [name]Elizabeth[/name] has the cutest nicknames.

As much as I love [name]Eleanor[/name], I love the sound of [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] together.

I love [name]Eleanor[/name] and would say that one but I think, as others have said, that [name]Elizabeth[/name] goes the best with [name]Julia[/name]. Either one would be beautiful though.

I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]. I really don’t [name]Evelyn[/name] although I love [name]Eve[/name].

I think [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] would be just divine together! x

[name]Julia[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds great together!