Elizabeth, Evelyn, or Eleanor?

I love all 3 as well, but my choice would be [name]Evelyn[/name]

I prefer [name]Julia[/name] with [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] is too long, and [name]Eleanor[/name] just doesn’t seem to fit.

Other suggestions:

[name]Elisa[/name]/[name]Elise[/name] (ay-lees)
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Yvonne[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name] gets my vote because it is a favorite of mine. Followed by [name]Evelyn[/name] and then [name]Eleanor[/name]. You can’t go wrong with any of them though.

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] is such a true gem! I love it so much. I also like [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]. You can’t go wrong either way.

[name]Eleanor[/name]!!! [name]Elizabeth[/name] is much to common and every other girl I know has the middle name of [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I am also very fond of the name [name]Elle[/name], and I’m a sucker for classic baby names like that. :smiley:

Thanks for all this wonderful feedback. Sounds like [name]Evelyn[/name] is the least favorite. What do you think of these first name/middle name combos ([name]Lila[/name] would be to honor relatives):

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lila[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is the best combo.

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] pairs best, but my favorite is [name]Evelyn[/name] hands down.