Elizabeth Grace or Grace Elizabeth?

Which would you recommend we name our daughter…[name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? Our last name is two syllables.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I like them both!

Maybe you can think of what you actually want to call her, and use that full name first.

So, if you want to call her [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Gracie[/name], the its [name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (this is simple and beautiful without being super common

But if you want to call her [name]Libby[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Liz[/name], [name]Lizzie[/name], or [name]Beth[/name], then call her [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

What gorgeous names! :slight_smile: I really can’t even choose, as both [name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name] are stunning. ([name]Love[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name], too!) [name]Elizabeth[/name] will certainly give you more nickname options (a lot of options!), but [name]Grace[/name] is lovely, too. Okay. I am going to make a decision, and go with [name]Elizabeth[/name], simply due to the nickname options. :slight_smile:

I would go with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name] because of all the nicknames. My faves of [name]Elizabeth[/name]'s nicknames are [name]Lizzy[/name], [name]Liza[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name].

I’d go with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name] for all the same reasons.
My fav nickname is [name]Libby[/name]. Its not used that often and I adore it.

That’s right-[name]Libby[/name]! [name]Libby[/name] is wonderful, too!

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name]! If it were me, I’d use [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. The thing that kind of makes me want to say [name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] though is that [name]Grace[/name] is not very common as a first name, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] is. Either way, they’re both beautiful!

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name] for me. [name]Elizabeth[/name]'s the classic and has a far wider range of nickname options. That sort of thing appeals greatly to me. So my vote goes towards [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

I personally like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. It just seems to flow better when I say it. I do think that [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name, but it is a bit over-used as a middle name…perhaps another one-syllable name may work just as well and not be as common.

• k

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name], simply because of the vast amount of nicknames available from [name]Elizabeth[/name] :slight_smile:
Your choices are beautiful (and not just because I’m slightly biased!!)

[name]Gracie[/name]