Elizabeth vs Madeleine

I like either as a middle for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but I was wondering your opinions on the names themselves and why. I’d love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]. I think it flows much better than [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and it’s much less common; I know a lot of women with middle name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but I have only even met two Madeleines, and no one with it as a middle name.

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. It’s very elegant and very [name_m]French[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] more.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] are both gorgeous names. They both honor loved ones, which make them even more special to me.

After saying both [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] out-loud several times, I slightly prefer the flow of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a solid name as well, I just don’t think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] flows as smoothly or looks as nice on paper.

In terms of flow [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] makes a bout 10000000x more sense than [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]