Eliza's week old sister has a first name!

Thanks to all who posted on my earlier post about the one week old with no name. Your comments were so constructive and greatly appreciated. My newest daughter is named [name]Camille[/name]! She joins big sister [name]Eliza[/name]! Now that we have a first name were working on the middle name and once again come to the great advice of the nameberrites!

We went with [name]Camille[/name] because it fit her well, everyone likes it, and her two year old sister could pronounce it- (persephone just didnt work…)

But now were onto the middle. We can either go with a family name or something fun… Like in my older post, im still really into those mythology names for some reason, (such a dork, i know)but anyway the options----- (thers an “e” overload")

[name]Eden[/name] (ala my mama)- (Hebrew: delight)
[name]Erin[/name] (ala my sister)- (Irish: peotic [name]Ireland[/name]) (were very irish)
[name]Esme[/name] (my mother-in-law) (French: beloved)

and my mythology names-

[name]Ceres[/name]- god of plants (floral; like lily…)
[name]Athena[/name]- god of wisdom and stuff
[name]Isolde[/name]- ancient Irish legend

So… post!

[name]Happy[/name] Holidays!

Thanks!

I just gave you some ideas on the other thread about naming her [name]Camille[/name] but didn’t realise you had a list.

Congrats on picking a first name, I think [name]Camille[/name] is perfect with [name]Eliza[/name].
Middle names I like with [name]Camille[/name]…

[name]Camille[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (might be too flower-matchy with [name]Lily[/name])
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Phaedra[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] (from Irish mythology)
and…I know this is going to sound out there, but I kinda like…
[name]Camille[/name] Galadriel

thanks. and i love maeve but my dogs name is may… wouldnt that be too much? like a mae/may overload. idk, we wouldnt call her by her middle name… i have to think about that one. but i too like camille galadriel or galbrieth! but quarantee my husband would hate it; stinky men.

I love [name]Camille[/name]! :slight_smile: Congratulations on choosing a name!

[name]Camille[/name] [name]Amandine[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Augustine[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Viviette[/name] (not the best flow…)

Irish middles:

[name]Camille[/name] [name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Augusteen[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Rosaleen[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Evaleen[/name]

From your list, I think [name]Esme[/name] works best with [name]Camille[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

congrats!
[name]Camille[/name] is a gorgeous name.

[name]Camille[/name] [name]Esme[/name] gets my vote!

I like [name]Camille[/name] [name]Athena[/name], congrats on getting her first name chosen, how beautiful it is with [name]Eliza[/name] too :slight_smile: