Ella or Camille

See the results of this poll: Ella vs Camille

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Camille : 22 (81%)
  • Ella: 5 (19%)

[name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] is very unexpected, whereas I know several sibsets that have a [name]Dylan[/name] and an [name]Ella[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name].

[name]Camille[/name] is sweet.

I like both, but I would go with [name]Ella[/name], especially if you’ve loved it for a while now. If you’re looking for a combo, I think [name]Ella[/name] [name]Camille[/name] would be gorgeous. I don’t find [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Camille[/name] any more unexpected than [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Ella[/name], but I don’t really know all that many Dylans (I think I’ve met two–one has a big sister, [name]Gabriella[/name], and the other is an only child).

I think [name]Ella[/name] [name]Camille[/name] would be gorgeous, though, and [name]Dylan[/name] can still call her [name]Cami[/name] if he wants. :slight_smile:

Well we have a tradition in my family of always using family names as middle names so while many people have mentioned just using both I am pretty stuck on using family names for the mn. So it would either be [name]Ella[/name] [name]June[/name] or [name]Camille[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

I just wanted to suggest [name]Camilla[/name] as a possible alternative/compromise.

what about [name]Camellia[/name]? you could use both [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Cami[/name] as nicknames.

[name]Ella[/name] [name]June[/name] would be very pretty, then! I don’t know if you would be open to it, but I think something like [name]Ella[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]June[/name] would be just gorgeous, too. Some people aren’t really into two MNs, though…

Sorry I am not a fan of [name]Camilla[/name] or two mn…but thanks for the suggestions.

I love [name]Camille[/name], especially with brother [name]Dylan[/name]. [name]Camille[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is lovely, and has a great flow!

(Although, honestly all 3 go together pretty nicely so I could see [name]Camille[/name], [name]Dylan[/name], and theoretical sister [name]Ella[/name]. If I were you I would still use [name]Camille[/name] since [name]Ella[/name] is so popular right now, but don’t give up on it completely.) Good luck! =]

I think [name]Camille[/name] is ravishing and sophisticated. [name]Ella[/name] is perfectly nice but seems drab in comparison. [name]Dylan[/name] is an interesting name-- certainly well-known but not something you see every day-- and [name]Camille[/name] matches that well.