Elle combos

See the results of this poll: Which are your favorite Elle combos?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Elle Margaret : 15 (21%)
  • Elle Madeleine : 10 (14%)
  • Elle Emmeline : 6 (8%)
  • Elle Jeanette : 2 (3%)
  • Elle Valentine : 10 (14%)
  • Elle Vivienne : 9 (13%)
  • Elle Clementine : 11 (15%)
  • Elle Catherine: 9 (13%)

I voted for

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - I’m biased, [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is my favorite name. I think it’s lovely and unexpected as a middle name for [name_f]Elle[/name_f].
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - Sounds like a [name_m]French[/name_m] name, sweet and sophisticated.
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], but I like how it sounds with [name_f]Elle[/name_f].

Thank you, polina. Thank you, all, for the votes. Please keep those votes coming, finding the right middle name for [name_f]Elle[/name_f] has been difficult.

I actually like the alliteration of [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. I think the others disrupt the flow slightly too much.

Thank you, whirligig. Thank you, everyone.

Looks like most people are liking [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], and [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] followed closely by [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], and [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. We are leaning toward [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], or [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

My favourite middle name choice is [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], but it just doesn’t work with [name_f]Elle[/name_f] as a first. I voted for [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], because it’s pretty and sweet yet not as old fashioned as the others.

Thank you, carysmarie.