Elle with siblings Leo (Leonardo) & Luca?

Does [name_f]Elle[/name_f] sound like a substantial fresh name? I’m leaning toward [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] to help give the name more substance. Girl names are so much harder than boys…
Other names we were considering were Mila & Stella but something about them didn’t feel as fresh…

1 Like

It’s a lovely name, but I feel is kinda tongue twistery.
What about [name_f]Aria[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]?

Maybe [name_f]Ella[/name_f]? Slightly easier to say [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Adele[/name_f]?

Leo, [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_f]Adele[/name_f]

To me, it would make a great nickname fitting with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. But I don’t think it would fit well with [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

Maybe [name_f]Luciella[/name_f], [name_f]Mariella[/name_f], [name_f]Ornella[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], [name_f]Eleonara[/name_f], [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f], [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f], [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], Eleadora or Eleodora with the nickname [name_f]Elle[/name_f]?

I also love the suggestion of [name_f]Adele[/name_f].

Eleadora and Eleodora both mean she who came from the sun.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Elle[/name_f], but if you are looking for something more substantial I love [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] ( then you could use [name_f]Elle[/name_f], or [name_f]Stella[/name_f], as a nickname maybe)

1 Like

Elle sounds just like L. It is too similar to [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] and it could be a nickname for those names. Unfortunately, I don’t think it is the perfect match.
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is a stunning middle name. I love @Beelouise’s suggestion of [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]. Perhaps, [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f], [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Marielle[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f],…

Elle is sleek, stylish and fresh! I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone…, it’s been such a struggle finding a name !

It’s sweet, but I would lean towards something more Italian with the other names, I think. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] might be a good choice. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] feels substantial, but I have a strong association with [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_m]Woods[/name_m].

I think [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is perfect! [name_f]Elle[/name_f] seems to short to melike a NN for another name.

Hi there.

I’m not usually that into just [name_f]Elle[/name_f], but I kind of like it here. It’s especially beautiful paired w/Georgina. [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u] & [name_f]Elle[/name_f] have a super elegant sounds together. I agree that it’s way more interesting than [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is pretty, but just so trendy. I do love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] too. Could you do [name_f]Estella[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] nn [name_f]Elle[/name_f] or [name_f]Stella[/name_f]?! Then you get two for the price of one. :). [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you !

Love [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]!
Some of the other suggestions are nice but more traditional and expected IMO. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is fresh and sophisticated and pairs great with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. I agree that a longer middle name works best. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] is beautiful. I also like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f].