Ellie and Clare have a baby sister!

So, [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]'s baby sister was born on Friday, [name]October[/name] 9th at 6:25am! She weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. She’s so beautiful, and has a little head of light brown hair. Her eyes look blueish green now, but I’m sure they’ll change a little. We both came home yesterday, and we’re both doing great! I’ve actually never felt this good after giving birth lol! Anyway, to the point, we’ve decided on her name, and though it wasn’t the name I’d finally ended up choosing, when I saw her I knew it was the one. Her name is [name]Tess[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Holden[/name]. It fits her perfectly. And when I told my doctor she LOVED it, and when I said that our other choice was [name]Leah[/name] she said a) that 2 of her friends just used [name]Leah[/name] and b) that [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] kind of sounded very similar. So I got her vote and she DID deliver my child so I guess I should listen to her lol! Anyway, we’re very happy with our beautiful new addition!
Thank you SO much for all your help! I have no doubt I’ll be back for more advice (I’ve got to have at least one more lol!)
Anyway Thanks Again from my husband, me, and my girls - [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Clare[/name], & baby [name]Tess[/name]! :slight_smile:

Oh congratulations!! You got the best of both worlds - the beautiful [name]Tess[/name] but with the middle name combo you liked so much. I think it’s perfect, and [name]Tess[/name]'s name goes so beautifully with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]'s. Enjoy your new daughter, and congrats again. :slight_smile:

Yea! I’ve been thinking about you, and am so happy to hear that you now have your newest baby girl! :slight_smile: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Tess[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and think it’s absolutely perfect with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]! Thank you so much for sharing your news!

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Congratulations- I love her name. [name]Glad[/name] you are feeling so well after just giving birth!

YAY! Congratulations! [name]Tess[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is gorgeous!

Congratulations! [name]Tess[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is so gorgeous!

Hooray! And Congratulations to your family, love the name [name]Tess[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!

Your kids have gorgeous names! :]

Congrats! What a pretty name :slight_smile: [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Clare[/name], and [name]Tess[/name] sound so sweet together.

[name]Tess[/name] is just so lovely - classic, but not fusty. It goes perfectly with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name], too. Congratulations!

Congrats! I love and adore the name [name]Tess[/name]. I would be fighting DH to use it myself, except that our last name starts with “s” so it kinda runs together. All of your kids’ names are beautiful!