Ellie Goulding's First Child

I just read an article saying that English singer Ellie Goulding has welcomed her first child! She gave birth to a daughter, but her name hasn’t been announced yet. Any ideas?

Edit: Just saw that the gender hasn’t been revealed. So anything goes!

10 Likes

I’ll admit I don’t know that much about [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] Goulding, so this is a total guess, but I could see her going with a cute nickname that’s got a cool/spunky edge to it, something like [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] or [name_u]Max[/name_u]. On the other hand, I could also see a longer, more feminine name that also has a cool edge to it, like [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] or [name_u]Antonia[/name_u].

I like a few of her songs but I really know nothing about her general “vibe” or her personality, so these could be totally, totally wrong :joy:

3 Likes

I ditto- xD

I can see her naming her kid after herself, maybe MN [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] or smth.

1 Like

I can also see her using a nickname name. I thought of [name_f]Dot[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]. Then [name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_u]Gus[/name_u], [name_m]Ned[/name_m], and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] for boys.

3 Likes

I thought that too! I could definitely see [name_f]Dot[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], [name_m]Ted[/name_m] or [name_u]Gus[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] Goulding gave birth to a baby boy! [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] Jopling. I love the choice!

9 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

2 Likes

Not another [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!

But it’s nice, I really like [name_u]Ever[/name_u] in the middle for boys, it’s so romantic.

3 Likes

Wow, I thought her father abandoned their family when she was young and she was estranged from him. That’s weird she’s used his name, unless they’ve reconciled now?

4 Likes

I love the name [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]! Not a fan of the repetition but I like [name_u]Ever[/name_u] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] too.

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing!

1 Like

I was JUST complaining in the “Popular Names in Your Area” thread how everyone is using [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] :sob: But it’s a lovely name so I suppose we can’t be too vexed… I’m not sure I love the flow of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but individually the names are sweet.

2 Likes