Elliot. WDYT?

My husband and I are due with our 3rd child, a boy in a couple of weeks. We love the name [name]Elliot[/name], and his middle name would be [name]Joseph[/name]. Our last name is [name]Chavez[/name]. We have two daughters, [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name].
But what is your view on the name [name]Elliot[/name]? What nicknames could a boy with the name [name]Elliot[/name] get? Thanks.

I love [name]Elliot[/name] and think it sounds great with your girls names. You could use [name]Lee[/name] or [name]Eli[/name] as nicknames.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]! It goes great with [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name], and [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] so nicely too - such a great choice!

My husband and I love it too. We don’t really want him to have nicknames, but I was just wondering what people might make up for him, when he is in school. I think it sounds good with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] too. I think it is THE name for our little boy.

I love the name [name]Elliott[/name] (spelled like this). It’s on our list as well. Someone suggested the nickname [name]Leo[/name] to me–I thought that was cute. The only thing I dislike about [name]Elliott[/name] is the “[name]Ellie[/name]” nickname–too girly for me. And some people have said [name]Elliott[/name] is becoming unisex, which I dislike. I think it’s such a great name, though!

I love the name [name]Elliott[/name] (spelled like this). It’s on our list as well. Someone suggested the nickname [name]Leo[/name] to me–I thought that was cute. The only thing I dislike about [name]Elliott[/name] is the “[name]Ellie[/name]” nickname–too girly for me. And some people have said [name]Elliott[/name] is becoming unisex, which I dislike. I think it’s such a great name, though![/quote]

My husband did bring up the nickname [name]Elli[/name](pronounced just like [name]Ellie[/name]) or just [name]El[/name]. I think that we just call him [name]Elliot[/name], I’m not really the one for nicknames. [name]Even[/name] though our daughters’ have so many nicknames. I like the spelling [name]Elliot[/name] too, I think its perfect for us. What do you think of, when you hear the name [name]Elliot[/name]?

I love the name [name]Elliott[/name] (spelled like this). It’s on our list as well. Someone suggested the nickname [name]Leo[/name] to me–I thought that was cute. The only thing I dislike about [name]Elliott[/name] is the “[name]Ellie[/name]” nickname–too girly for me. And some people have said [name]Elliott[/name] is becoming unisex, which I dislike. I think it’s such a great name, though![/quote]

My husband did bring up the nickname [name]Elli[/name](pronounced just like [name]Ellie[/name]) or just [name]El[/name]. I think that we just call him [name]Elliot[/name], I’m not really the one for nicknames. [name]Even[/name] though our daughters’ have so many nicknames. I like the spelling [name]Elliot[/name] too, I think its perfect for us. What do you think of, when you hear the name [name]Elliot[/name]?[/quote]

I love the name [name]Elliott[/name] - I would think his nn would be [name]Eli[/name]. It is a handsome name for a boy, and I did not think it was a unisex name.

I love [name]Elliot[/name], and I think it goes wonderfully with [name]Naomi[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name], and the mn [name]Joseph[/name]. It was my favorite of your choices on your other board. Either [name]Eli[/name] or [name]Lee[/name] could be a nice nickname–good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much! My husband and I our planning on crossing off names on our list tonight, and bring it down to the Top Two. Then when we go to the hospital and give birth to him, I will see him and know what exactly we should name him. Thanks Everyone!

I like [name]Elliot[/name] a lot.

I think [name]Elliot[/name] is a very handsome name! [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]- Cute! Good [name]Luck[/name]!!

I love [name]Elliot[/name]! And I think nn ‘leo’ or ‘eli’ (pron. eel-eye) would be handsome :slight_smile:

I think [name]Leo[/name] is a cute nn. for [name]Elliot[/name]. Thanks so much!