🍂 ellory gives you siblings for your names!

give me any number of names and i’ll give you siblings! please only one sibset at once.

if you have any other requests, such as themes, continuities, letter count, etc, let me know. you can also specify if you want brothers, sisters, just siblings in general, and so on. have fun!

i think this idea was originally @Greyblue 's so credit to her!

3 Likes

what would you suggest for siblings for ransom edward? thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’d love a sister to [name_f]Starla[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]!

1 Like

@amalfi ransom edward and… tobias hawthorne, forest jedediah, winifred ruth, + eugenie pearl

@almondmilk starla cosette and…runa delphine (+ celeste verity)

2 Likes

What about sibling names for [name_m]Bruin[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]? Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to see your suggestions for siblings for [name_f]Hespera[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurore[/name_f] & [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_u]Rosamel[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] ! Thank you for doing this. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this :heart:

I’d love to see what you’d name a sibling to [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

I’d like sibling(s) for [name_f]Callista[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Léonie[/name_u]!

1 Like

For [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and for [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], please? I’d like them to be seperate sibsets. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

@AKGirl bruin silas and…dane josiah, roan asher, fern abigail, nora magdalene

@mellona hespera belphoebe aurore, isolde rosamel eve, and…austėja corisadne demeter, persephone appollonia zephyr, dorian lysander noel, + casimir achilles moonflower

(i wanted to add artemisia somewhere but i didn’t know where!)

@greyblue sarai matilda and….livia sorsha + romy endellion (which could be for any gender, but i think it’s wonderful for a brother!)

i’ll get to the rest later today!

3 Likes

i would love to get some siblings for mari lovelace! any connections to the ocean/sea or literature/math would be appreciated! thank you in advance, ellory :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Austėja[/name_f] [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] is a dream, and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] Appollonia [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is so spunky ! I love [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] & [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] [name_m]Achilles[/name_m] Moonflower to bits. Thanks so much. :yellow_heart: I’ll consider [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] as a bonus. :blush:

1 Like

@Ellory thank you so much!! [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] is fabulous and [name_f]Livia[/name_f] Sorsha is beautiful! Thank you!

1 Like

I want a sister for [name_u]Lane[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u], please.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this! I’d love to see two sisters for [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m].

1 Like

I’d love some siblings for [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] :slight_smile: any kind - but [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is the name I love, [name_u]Robert[/name_u] just fits well as a nice honour name. So siblings would be more in line with [name_u]Orion[/name_u] than [name_u]Robert[/name_u].

1 Like

I’d love to get a sister and a brother for twins [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] (b) and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] (g). Thanks for doing this! <3

1 Like

@ivylaine

callista phoebe, paloma léonie and…althea opal, saskia lilou, romilly evander, + matthias cosmo

@AStudyIn_Scarlet

athena louise and…phoebe irene + orion patrick

daphne elizabeth and…elspeth artemis + hugo theseus

@midnight.melody

mari lovelace and…ocean maryam, cleo hypatia, albie caspian, and fisher galileo

3 Likes

i’m so glad you like them!! you have such beautiful combos!

1 Like

i love fisher galileo and ocean maryam! thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like