🍂 ellory gives you siblings for your names!

thank you so much! this is my favorite — absolutely stunning, & matches Fenja’s vibes perfectly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh wow marley and rudy feel so perfect :yellow_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: tysm!!

1 Like

helloooo ellory (:

on the fly here, how about (a) sibling(s) to…

[name_u]René[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], [name_m]Basile[/name_m] [name_m]Dante[/name_m], and [name_f]Héloïse[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]? :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much [name_f]Ellory[/name_f] :heart: I love all of them but especially [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] [name_f]Yusra[/name_f] and [name_m]Neizan[/name_m] [name_m]Umar[/name_m]!

1 Like

Ruthetta is stunning :face_holding_back_tears: Plus [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]? Absolutely incredible. I’m in love. With [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] too!? Ellory… I’m meeeelting :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

What would you name any siblings to [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] “Leni” + [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] “Rory” + [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] “Tess” :blush: ? Thank you !

1 Like

I would love to hear your sister names for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Simone[/name_u], & [name_f]Jillian[/name_f]. Thanks so much for the offer!

1 Like

Siblings for [name_m]Japheth[/name_m] Applewood [name_u]Brady[/name_u]?

1 Like

thank you so much!! jules edmund especially is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Two brothers for [name_u]Nikita[/name_u] [name_u]Leander[/name_u]?

1 Like

You nailed it with the short first and long biblical middles :heart_eyes: I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] from your list. we’re expecting our third and have chosen the name [name_m]Clay[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] but we’ll wait to find out gender

1 Like

sorry for the wait, guys! i’ll get to the rest in a bit!

@the_common_fool

renè amadeus, basile dante, hèloïse freya and…lèandre yves, jesper lucius, ebba celestine, + fabienne gaia

@arlamarie101
selena violet “leni,” aurora paige “rory,” esther victoria “tess” and… penelope iris “nell”, natalie piper “tally”, scarlett claire “scout”, + juliet hazel “jules”

@cricketcrocket

georgia, simone, jillian, and…caroline, eliza, ramona, camille, naomi, + josephine

2 Likes

@handlion

japeth applewood brady and…othniel bramwell connor, ephraim pendragon brooks, mahlah rosebay kate, + zehava daylily alice

@Wandarine nikita leander and…raffaele ambrose + romeo peregrine (plus lucien alasdair)

2 Likes

if you get the time i’d love to see siblings for robin tav!

2 Likes

such fun! if you’re still inspired, how about a brother and sister for siblings
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]?

omg just checked out your profile, and I am wowed! I adore jasper dorothea, meg peregrine and percy caspar! SO dreamy

1 Like

stunning additions, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i could use some help with some siblings for shepherd autry!

thanks in advance :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@coupletoutofrhyme

robin tav and…mae simone, flora lark, percy orin , + caspar fife

@billie_154 thank you so very much!! you’re so sweet!

peregrine jasper, cordelia sparrow, robin malachi, seraphina dove and…isadora lark, evangeline meadow, leander valentine, + florian quill

@emeraldsea i was feeling really inspired with brothers for shepherd, but if you’d like any sisters, just let me know!

shepherd autry and…fletcher keats, easton dale, huxley reuben, + matthias indy

3 Likes

thank you so much! mae simone + percy orin are absolutely darling :yellow_heart:

1 Like

can i have some siblings for alistair philipe, diederick obidiah, and honey zipporah (separate) please?

1 Like