Eloise Fiona "Elsie" and Cordelia June "Cora" for twin girls?

They would go by their nicknames 80% of the time and would also go by other nicknames like [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Delia[/name], etc. [name]Do[/name] you like the names/do they go together well for twins/do the nicknames work? Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

I like them.

I like them, but if you’re going to call them [name]Elsie[/name] and [name]Cora[/name], I would just name them that. [name]Elsie[/name] has a different feel to me than [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] feels different than [name]Cordelia[/name]. Regardless, it’s a nice set of names for twin girls.

Oh my gosh, I have a list of my five absolute favorite names, and [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] are the two girls names on it. So yes, I think those two names together are absolutely gorgeous. :slight_smile: (I have the combos [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Opal[/name] [name]Primrose[/name], nicknamed [name]Lula[/name] and Liddy.)

I love them :slight_smile:

Very sweet

I agree with the pp’s. Wonderful choices!

I love [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Cordelia[/name]! 2 of my favorites!

Check out my response to your other thread!
I’d prefer [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Cordelia[/name] are nice enough together. I adore [name]Eloise[/name] but not so keen on [name]Cordelia[/name] as it sounds so strong and harsh next to the soft sounding [name]Eloise[/name].

The [name]Cora[/name] nickname definitely helps [name]Cordelia[/name], and I do think [name]Elsie[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] are adorable together.

I am not as much of a fan of the name [name]Cordelia[/name] but I like the middle [name]June[/name], it sort of softens it for me. [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Elsie[/name] are darling together! As someone else mentioned, you could really just name them that. [name]Elsie[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]June[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a thought!

[name]Love[/name] them! [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Elsie[/name] sound really sweet together! :slight_smile: I agree that they could stand on their own too, but I think they’re also nice as nicknames.

Very [name]Lovely[/name]