Eloise - NN Lulu too much of a stretch?

We really like the NN [name]Lulu[/name], but want a “proper” full name for her to lean on. Is [name]Eloise[/name] too much a a stretch to get the NN [name]Lulu[/name]? We’re not big [name]Louisa[/name] fans, which seems to be the more favored name for the NN…

Help!

We were considering [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name] would have been our nickname. Not a stretch at all! It’s a great name, we’re having a boy though, so we’ll have to save it for later.

Not too much of a stretch at all! I think [name]Lulu[/name] is a great nn for [name]Eloise[/name].

I think [name]LuLu[/name] is a pretty intuitive nickname for [name]Eloise[/name].

[name]Lulu[/name] as a nickname for [name]Eloise[/name] isn’t a stretch at all. I love [name]Eloise[/name]. :slight_smile:

+1

[name]Lulu[/name] is a great nn for [name]Eloise[/name]. I like [name]Eloise[/name] alot. I don’t know if you would like [name]Luella[/name] as an alternative for a full “proper” name but since you don’t care for [name]Louisa[/name], the answer would probably be no. [name]Eloise[/name] is a great choice anyway.

Not a stretch at all, I agree! In fact, I think it’s really cute and clever.

I don’t think [name]Eloise[/name] nn [name]Lulu[/name] is a stretch at all. I love [name]Eloise[/name]-it’s sweet and spunky at the same time. [name]Lovely[/name] choice!

You may have thought of this already, but just to give you another option: my name is [name]Laura[/name] and I was sometimes called [name]Lulu[/name] when I was younger. [name]Just[/name] another way for you to get to [name]Lulu[/name].

I really like [name]Eloise[/name], though. Great name! [name]Hope[/name] this helps. =)

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m really starting to feel better about this name! :slight_smile:

I knew a [name]Louise[/name] and everyone called her [name]Lulu[/name]! [name]Eloise[/name] is not too different to [name]Louise[/name] so I think it works!
But I also think [name]Eloise[/name] is a much prettier looking and sounding name for a little girl than [name]Louise[/name] :slight_smile:
I also like the names [name]Elise[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] and [name]Lorelei[/name]… I dont know what you think but in my opinion you could use [name]Lulu[/name] as a nickname for any of those too, especially [name]Laurel[/name] which I think is such a pretty name!
Good luck!