Eloise or Hazel?

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] or [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f]? [name_u]Baby[/name_u] will be here in 2 months and we can’t decide. We don’t know if we’re having a boy or a girl so it’s making the names decisions even harder. If it’s a girl, she’ll be joining big sister [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] and brothers [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] looking for some input/opinions. Thanks : )

I personally prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and am not a big fan of [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] but both your combos fit in nicely with the older siblings.

I really love both! I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] to [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], but I love both names, and they both work really well with your older three! I slightly prefer [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u], but either combo is really great.

Good luck!

I adore [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], so my vote goes to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u]. I think both [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] go well with your children’s names.

I prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] with your other children’s names.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - it sounds wonderful with big siblings’ names!

I like both [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] with [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Deacon[/name_m], though I really like the combo [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u].

Congratulations, @mom24,

Genuinely sharing your joy as you anticipate the arrival of this new little one.

Though [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is an equally endearing vintage name …

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] {[name_f]Francine[/name_f]} would be the better match for sister [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f].

[name_m]Just[/name_m] for fun, here’s an additional sibset idea:

{a} [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Shepard[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]

{b} [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] {and} [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]

{c} [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] {and} [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] {or} [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f]

{equivalent Old Testament and Biblical/[name_m]Christian[/name_m] virtue/word first names with equivalent middles}

I’m liking [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] paired with your other children’s names, though I see others prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and others yet like both… so I don’t think you can go wrong. They are both lovely names that were once on my list but vetoed by DH.

I personally prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is a better fit with your other kids’ names.

Ooh I really like both too. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] has a slight edge for me with the sibset as a whole, tho [name_f]Vera[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] sound sweet together too. I was going to suggest [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u], which I think sound scrumptious with [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]. But that has a bit of a more hipster vibe to me. I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] goes better with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and sibset as a whole. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names, congrats!

No competition, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! I think it’s stunning and I love [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] together!

I prefer [name_u]Joan[/name_u] to [name_f]Annette[/name_f] so either [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] or [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] would be lovely with [name_f]Vera[/name_f].

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] all the way!

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] FTW!

Though [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] is a beautiful name, I prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] with your other children’s names.