Eloise Susannah Blythe

We welcomed [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], DD#3, into our family this week. She was born at home with the assistance of a couple wonderful midwives. She joins older sisters [name]Adelaide[/name] and Aila.

[name]Eloise[/name] and Aila were both named with help from the Nameberry community.

Congratulations! I think your girls have beautiful names! God bless your family.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your third daughter, [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]. What a pretty combo! I hope her big sisters [name]Adelaide[/name] and Aila are helping out in any way they can! All the best to you and your family, [name]Mischa[/name].

Congrats on the birth of little [name]Eloise[/name]! I truly think women who do home births are amazing I hope that when I have kids I can be lucky enough to have a home birth!

Congratulations! You’ve picked a lovely name to match her big sisters. I think [name]Eloise[/name] is just darling and [name]Susannah[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name] just sparkle in this combination. I love it!

[name]AH[/name]! I love it so much! [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is beautiful! I love [name]Blythe[/name] a lot! I never see it anywhere. What a gorgeous sibset! [name]Adelaide[/name], Aila and [name]Eloise[/name] is amazing.

As a mother of an [name]Eloise[/name], I must give you kudos on your name choice.

[name]Welcome[/name] to the world [name]Eloise[/name].

What a gorgeous name! Congrats on little [name]Eloise[/name] and I wish you all the best.

Stunning!

A truly lovely name, what a lucky little girl. Warmest congratulations.

rollo :slight_smile: