Elsa, Elsie, Ella, or Elka?

I like all 4 of these names, [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_f]Elka[/name_f], but I can’t choose a favorite. Thoughts? Would also love to hear suggestions for a middle name! Thanks!

They’re all nice names. I like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] best…it’s timeless and classy. [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] sound a bit old-fashioned. [name_f]Elka[/name_f] is a pretty Scandinavian name.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elka[/name_f] are my favourite! I’ve never heard [name_f]Elka[/name_f] before I love it !

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] - very popular
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f] - makes me think of the Disney movie

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Ella[/name_f]…I only wish it wasn’t so popular, but I still adore it. My favorite combo is [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]! To be completely honest, I don’t really care for the others, but if I had to pick I’d probably go with [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is too connected to Frozen for my taste and [name_f]Elka[/name_f] seems dated as I knew an older women with the name.

[name_f]Elka[/name_f] is so sweet and funky, love it!

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]- love but pretty popular and a little plain
[name_f]Elka[/name_f]- Quirky but NMS
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]! It’s a little old fashioned and Frozen tied but still good
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]- My favorite. I absolutely love it. It might be a little too “nick-namey” for some but I think its a great name!!

If you do [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] you can always use [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a nick name.

I know an [name_f]Elka[/name_f] and it is such an amazing name. Definitely a standout

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is one of my favorite names ever-definitely [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]:slight_smile:
I love that someone on here mentioned using it as a nickname for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but it’s great on its own!

[name_f]Elka[/name_f] is my favourite, but all four are lovely.

I’d go for [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. But if you’re not feeling that, [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is my favourite overall.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elka[/name_f] are my favourites! [name_f]Ella[/name_f]'s too popular for me and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] just makes me think of Frozen. [name_f]Elka[/name_f] is my personal favourite out of the four as I’ve never heard it and it’s very pretty!

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_f]Elka[/name_f]

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] is a great name, although its gotten really popular. [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] is also a really good name, though you run the risk of the Frozen connection. If that doesn’t bother you then there ya go!. [name_f]Elka[/name_f] is…unique. I can’t really see it catching on. It just keep imagining an elk or the Elks club…It feels made up and not all that attractive looking or sounding. For me the winner is [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. Its old fashioned but ripe for revival. It hits the sweet spot. Its adorable, on par with [name_f]Ella[/name_f] yet not even close in popularity. Similar to [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] but doesn’t have the Frozen connection. Its a BILLION times better the [name_f]Elka[/name_f]. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is the winner!!

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]- this is a pretty name but I think Disney has claimed it and now it seems pretty synonymous with Disney.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]- not a bad name, but it makes me think of a young girl.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]- very classy and pretty name; my favorite of this list. It is pretty simple (which isn’t bad) so if you wanted to shake things up you could have a longer name and have [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as the nickname.

[name_f]Elka[/name_f]- not a fan

If you name her [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], or [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], you could use any of these names as a nickname. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is my favorite! I love it!

Definitely [name_f]Elka[/name_f]. She’s got substance and originality, while the others are a bit too light and airy for me (although lovely as nicknames).

I like [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] the best, [name_f]Elka[/name_f] second. I really dislike [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. It’s too popular, but even beyond that I don’t like the sound. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is cute but I’m not a huge fan of it as a first name.

The only one I dislike is [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. I find it incredibly boring compared to the other three. [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] would be my favorites.

I love [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_f]Elka[/name_f]. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is higher up my list (I’m a sucker for vintage nickname names) but [name_f]Elka[/name_f]/[name_f]Elke[/name_f] is so much more unusual, I’d probably be more likely to actually use her if I had to.

I really like [name_f]Elka[/name_f], myself. She’s just so fresh and zesty.

All the names are nice though, in their own ways.