Elsa or Elsi?

We’re expecting twins girls and we’ve decided to name one of them [name]Linnea[/name]. The other name we’re considering is either [name]Elsa[/name] or [name]Elsi[/name]. What do you think of the combination of [name]Linnea[/name]/[name]Elsa[/name] or [name]Linnea[/name]/[name]Elsi[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you have any connotation with any of these names, particularly a certain bovine for [name]Elsi[/name]? :wink:

Thanks!
[name]Ron[/name] in Seattle, WA

I like [name]Elsa[/name] so much more, it just has a lot more style and feels more modern. If you do go with [name]Elsi[/name], I would spell it [name]Elsie[/name]. To be honest, and sorry if I offend someone, but female names that end in -i automatically make me think stripper.

Definitely choose [name]Elsa[/name] for [name]Linnea[/name]'s twin sister. They make a great pair! [name]Elsie[/name] seems more like a nickname to me. Good luck!

[name]Elsa[/name] all the way. It’s a great name that matches very well stylistically with [name]Linnea[/name]

OK, you convinced us. [name]Elsa[/name] it is!

[name]Ron[/name]

You can always name her [name]Elsa[/name], and call her [name]Elsi[/name] as a nickname :slight_smile:

kulah, that’s exactly what I was going to suggest! :slight_smile: [name]Elsa[/name] for sure, and [name]Elsi/name for the nn. :slight_smile: