Elsie, Doris, Moira, or Myrna?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Doris[/name_f], [name_f]Moira[/name_f], [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]?

1 Like

In order of preference…

1. [name_f]Doris[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Moira[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]

[name_f]Moira[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Doris[/name_f]
[name_f]Myrna[/name_f]

Personally I prefer the spelling [name_f]Morna[/name_f], instead of [name_f]Myrna[/name_f].
[name_f]Moira[/name_f] seems very international, classy and sophisticated.

[name_f]Myrna[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] are lovely

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is by far my favourite. [name_f]Moira[/name_f] would be second, I don’t mind it but don’t love it either. [name_f]Myrna[/name_f] is ok but [name_f]Doris[/name_f] I can’t stand. It is way too old lady for me.
I think [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is lovely though!

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Doris[/name_f]

[name_f]Moira[/name_f] would be #2, but I have a bad personal association with it. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is by far my favorite.

from my favorite to least:

1. elsie
  2. myrna
  3. doris
  4. moira

moira! (by a long shot)

moira
myrna
doris
elsie

1 Like

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is my pick, and then [name_f]Doris[/name_f] :slight_smile: Not crazy about [name_f]Moira[/name_f] or [name_f]Myrna[/name_f].

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Moira[/name_f]
[name_f]Doris[/name_f]
[name_f]Myrna[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] :ear_of_rice:

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is sweet happy name with a Scottish flair she’s in my family tree and has this fun vintage nickname vibe which is appealing. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] has the lovely meaning ‘pledged to G-d’ and I also love that she’s a variant of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] which is really meaningful name for me. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is great.

elsie is adorable!

1. elsie
  2. doris
  3. myrna
  4. moira
1 Like

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Myrna[/name_f] is so sweet, my favourite. Also like [name_f]Moira[/name_f]. Not a fan of [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] or [name_f]Doris[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Moira[/name_f], [name_f]Myrna[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and [name_f]Doris[/name_f], in that order. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] might be higher ranked as a nickname for a longer name; just not as big a fan of it as the full name

In order of preference:

1. [name_f]Doris[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is okay, but it is my cat’s name and I’m kinda over it on a person. The other three are lovely, but especially [name_f]Doris[/name_f] & [name_f]Myrna[/name_f]!

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to least favorite
[name_f]Moira[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Doris[/name_f]
[name_f]Myrna[/name_f]

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and also [name_f]Moira[/name_f].