Elton John welcomes son

[name]Elton[/name] [name]John[/name] and his husband welcomed their first child via surrogacy a son they named him [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Levon[/name] Furnish-[name]John[/name]

One long name but the name is also so cute!! I like the name [name]Zach[/name] it’s a little trendy so I wouldn’t use it but the whole name I do like it.

Not biased or anything, but I love the baby’s first name. :stuck_out_tongue: The entire name is a bit too long for me, but I’m happy they picked [name]Zachary[/name]!

Wonder if they ‘picked [his] name from a hat?’ :lol: I kill me.

[name]Zach[/name]/[name]Jack[/name] & [name]Jackson[/name] / [name]Levon[/name] - I like [name]Zachary[/name] but not with [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Levon[/name]! I guess it could be worse considering what other celebrities are naming their children!

Does anyone else feel a little underwhelmed? I mean [name]Zachary[/name] is a great name, but if someone had told me [name]Elton[/name] [name]John[/name] was going to have a son I’d expect something a little more flashy haha. Anyway, congrats to the new dads.