Ember Lynn?

Ok. My favorite, without a doubt, name is [name_u]Ember[/name_u] for a girl. It has special meaning to me and it’s just a beautiful, country name. I would name my future baby (still a teen, lol) that in a heart beat. I love it paired with [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but, there’s one thing. My moms middle name [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] so is mine. I plan to pass that on. I feel like like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] runs together and makes it sound like one full name. Ugh! I don’t know that the solution. I like other names but this is my favorite! Obviously I have a while until I have to name a child, and my style may change, etc. Buttttt, what do you think?

It sounds like one name to me too, but I watch a YouTube show with a character named Amberlynn, so that helps. I adore [name_u]Ember[/name_u], and I love the significance of [name_u]Lynn[/name_u].

I think [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] sounds fine. You could also make it Emberlyn [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]. That way you get the [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] in there. Or have two middles [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]! [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] does yend run together. If you’re not the type to use middle names often it may not be a big deal. Otherwise as was suggested you could use 2 middle names.

I think you should use [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] as the middle name. I think family names and traditions are more important than how a middle name sounds with the first name because middle names are rarely used in real life so it’s better to honour family. [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] runs together a bit but it doesn’t matter, I think it sounds fine. I like the suggestion of [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] if you don’t mind two middle names.

I do think that [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] runs together. I love the idea in an earlier post that recommended [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] for a middle name. That way, you can still keep tradition but have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in her middle name as well. [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f] sounds beautiful!

You could use something similar to [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] like:

[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Adalynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

I think it’s fine.

Thank you all for your response! I do like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], and I’m mulling over [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]. Either way, it’s a long way out, but I love names and love collecting them even now.