Embree for a girl?

I love the name [name]Ember[/name] for a girl (I read it on a recent post), but I have a feeling people will confuse it with the more common [name]Amber[/name], so I was thinking of some variations and came up with Embree. What do you think? Is it too “made up”? What spelling is best? I like the middle name [name]Jade[/name], but any other middle name suggestions would be great.

Embree
Embrie
[name]Embry[/name]
Embery

Uh oh… I was just thinking, is it too close to “embryo”? Ugh…

It does remind me of embryo. Let me see if I can come up with something similar that doesn’t sound like embryo.
[name]Aubree[/name]-I prefer the spelling [name]Aubrey[/name].
[name]Bree[/name]-could be a nn for [name]Sabrina[/name] or [name]Brianna[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are very nice names.
[name]Audrey[/name]-vintage. I prefer vintage and classic names, so I love this.
[name]Brenna[/name]- maybe a little dated, but I do love it.
[name]Bridget[/name]- so cute.

[name]Hi[/name] there. I did think of embryo when I saw this name. I’m a classic names person, but I do appreciate the sound you’re going for with [name]Embry[/name] (I’m not a fan of “ee” endings). It does look too invented for me, but it is feminine.

Here are some more ideas that have the feel of Embery:

[name]Ambrosia[/name]
[name]Amberly[/name]
[name]Ashby[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Emme[/name]
[name]Emberly[/name]
[name]Embeth[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Emerald[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]

Best wishes to you!

Actually, I didn’t think embryo, but I did think people will probably get it confused with [name]Emery[/name]/[name]Emory[/name]. I’d much rather the more interesting [name]Ember[/name]…