Emmelina Rosie 🌷

Emmelina is a constant love of mine & the middles I love with her are constantly changing, recently I have been thinking about Emelina Rosie :tulip:

Rosie is a very special namesake for a very special person and I feel like it goes well with Emmelina, however I am slightly worried about the flow of them.

Any thoughts?

Thank you :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Ooh, I love it! I love the unexpected [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Rose[/name_f], particularly in the middle spot. This name is so charming, and I find the flow to be absolutely perfect. :smiling_face:

(Also, I love your profile picture! That movie was my favorite as a child!)

2 Likes

Such a sweet combo!

1 Like

thank you :)) I’m glad it had a good flow bc it’s a very special name :brown_heart:

also it was my favourite movie too!!

thank you :))

1 Like

[name_f]Emelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is sweet and sparky :heart:

1 Like

Oh my gosh. This might be the sweetest combination I’ve seen all week! I think they work beautifully together!

1 Like

[name_f]Emelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is very sweet! [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] works really well in the middle spot :slight_smile:

vibes!

Cream-colored sundresses, pigtails, summer freckles, skipping in the rain without a care in the world, tea parties in the back garden, drinking warm milk out of fancy tea cups, wildflowers tied with a ribbon and gifted to a friend :teapot::rose::open_book:

1 Like

I love it

1 Like

I like it - and think [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] flows better to a last name than [name_f]Rose[/name_f] alone.

1 Like

It’s stunning!! :rose:

1 Like

Beautiful!! I love [name_f]Emelina[/name_f] (whether it’s pronounced -leena or -line a) and I agree [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] in the middle is so cute and original compared to the traditional [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

1 Like

Upon first read I didn’t like it and would have preferred [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. But the more I read it out loud to myself the better I felt it flowed off the tongue. I think it works! I still personally don’t love diminutive names as legal names but if it’s an honor name then go for it.

1 Like

I think this combo is very beautiful. [name_f]Emelina[/name_f] is great never thought of it before

1 Like

[name_f]Emelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is lovely! I love [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] as a slightly unexpected alternative to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in the middle spot.

1 Like

[name_f]Emelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is gorgeous :rose:

[name_f]Emelina[/name_f] is beautiful such a lovely name that has this melodic sweet sound with a pretty princess European flair. In relation to [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] I think she makes a fabulous middle name! Unexpected, playful and sweet I think [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is adorable sounds fab with [name_f]Emelina[/name_f]. Great name.

1 Like